HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I ordered mine last week. Given all thats happened, I'm curious if I'm actually going to receive it.

This was a reply I got from a customer service manager via email...

"In regards to the orders that have shipped out early, if you are able to provide order numbers I can take a look for you. Our orders are typically processed in the order in which they were placed, however I wouldn’t be able to see if anything out of the ordinary happened unless I have a specific example.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding and have a great day."

Perhaps if folks would put some of their order numbers up (via PM) for those who ordered after 2/4 and have received their figure so fiend and wind whisper could get answers from SSC?!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I ordered mine last week. Given all thats happened, I'm curious if I'm actually going to receive it.

I spoke with SS today after I noticed that it was sold out on the site. She said all orders that were in will be filled, but it is sold out after that.

My order went active Jan 31 (placed Jan 22), so I've got a few days on those guys even. Order numbers would help so we can shove this is SS's face and maybe get some compensation for it. ;)

It's frustrating no doubt that you aren't getting the answer you want, but the tone of that latest email is not particularly rude.

While the "tone" is not rude, the fact that they are quite deliberately ignoring his questions is rude.

This was a reply I got from a customer service manager via email...

"In regards to the orders that have shipped out early, if you are able to provide order numbers I can take a look for you. Our orders are typically processed in the order in which they were placed, however I wouldn’t be able to see if anything out of the ordinary happened unless I have a specific example.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding and have a great day."

It's not YOUR job to provide them with numbers. You know for a fact that what you said is true - that SSC is not fulfilling orders in the order they are receiving them. At this point, all you should be expected to do is bring this up and then the onus is on THEM to start providing answers.

It is THEIR job to go back into their own system and figure out which orders were placed, when they were placed, when they were filled, and how and why they screwed up. If they need order numbers, fine - then THEY can check THEIR OWN records, because I'm sure they've got all the order numbers logged in their computer!

While the "tone" is not rude, the fact that they are quite deliberately ignoring his questions is rude.

It's not YOUR job to provide them with numbers. You know for a fact that what you said is true - that SSC is not fulfilling orders in the order they are receiving them. At this point, all you should be expected to do is bring this up and then the onus is on THEM to start providing answers.

It is THEIR job to go back into their own system and figure out which orders were placed, when they were placed, when they were filled, and how and why they screwed up. If they need order numbers, fine - then THEY can check THEIR OWN records, because I'm sure they've got all the order numbers logged in their computer!

:exactly:

And who's to say that even if you provide someone else's order number that they won't lie again and just say "nope says in the system that order was placed before yours." You have no idea if they actually checked or not

my question is: was the order number provided on the original email?

I wasn't talking about this email, which we agree is not rude in "tone". I was talking about what they said to him before this that was so rude that it "really shocked" him.
It's bizarre. They have even bordered on being rude to me. That really shocked me.
It's got to be above the usual politely-worded-but-still-frustrating-runaround for him to make a note of it like that...They have even bordered on being rude to me. Even? Compared to what? Their usual emails?

That doesn't make sense. Let's say I accuse you of doing something wrong. In fact, I know for a fact you did it. I sue you for whatever the offense was...oh and one more thing, I need YOU to provide the evidence that supports MY case that you are guilty. After all, I already know you did it, right? Since you are wrong, the onus is on you to prove exactly how you screwed up.

An excellent point. I will insist they do their job.

That doesn't make sense. Let's say I accuse you of doing something wrong. In fact, I know for a fact you did it. I sue you for whatever the offense was...oh and one more thing, I need YOU to provide the evidence that supports MY case that you are guilty. After all, I already know you did it, right? Since you are wrong, the onus is on you to prove exactly how you screwed up.

Apples and oranges. You're talking about lawsuits and courts of law, I'm talking about customer service. You're talking about legal obligations, I'm talking about moral obligations.

FACT: SSC claims to fulfill orders in the order in which they are made (without claiming exception).

FACT: SSC did not do this. Multiple posters have stated that they ordered and received their figures from SSC in February.

Something doesn't add up, and it's on SSC's end.

At this point, all WindWhisperBomb (or anyone else wronged) has to do is point this out. If SSC replies with something like "Who says we shipped them out of order?", then all one needs to do is point to this forum. At that point, there is MORE than enough evidence on the table that we can and should expect SSC to do its OWN digging through its OWN systems to get order numbers. We've already done OUR due diligence - and in response to a situation in which SSC has quite clearly already acted in a duplicitous manner.

you guys are mountaining the molehill. she asked for an order number so that she could look into it. that's a perfectly reasonable request.

unless the order number was already provided (which i don't know that we know at this point).

too much jumping to conclusions.

beh.

Apples and oranges. You're talking about lawsuits and courts of law, I'm talking about customer service. You're talking about legal obligations, I'm talking about moral obligations.

FACT: SSC claims to fulfill orders in the order in which they are made (without claiming exception).

FACT: SSC did not do this. Multiple posters have stated that they ordered and received their figures from SSC in February.

Something doesn't add up, and it's on SSC's end.

At this point, all WindWhisperBomb (or anyone else wronged) has to do is point this out. If SSC replies with something like "Who says we shipped them out of order?", then all one needs to do is point to this forum. At that point, there is MORE than enough evidence on the table that we can and should expect SSC to do its OWN digging through its OWN systems to get order numbers. We've already done OUR due diligence - and in response to a situation in which SSC has quite clearly already acted in a duplicitous manner.

Yeah, except that is all speculation and SS could easily claim that no error occurred. Now if he can provide SS with two, three, or four order numbers that absolutely prove his claim that he ordered before these people then they may step all over themselves trying tools things right for him.

So finally.....DX12 is SOLD OUT and the book is closed. For now.

you guys are mountaining the molehill. she asked for an order number so that she could look into it. that's a perfectly reasonable request.

And it's a violation of privacy.

It shouldn't be too hard for them to look into their own records and check to see if there are any orders that were made and shipped in February.

Look at at this way:

-SSC is already providing one excuse after another
-SSC has already acting in bad faith by claiming they had items "In Stock" when they didn't
-SSC has ignored plenty of complaints by simply ignoring and not answering questions regarding this issue in their responses
-SSC's e-mails seem to include plenty of runarounds and hemming-and-hawing.

Given the above, I don't think it's unreasonable to suspect that this whole "I need an Order # before I can look into it" response is just another way to deflect the issue and another runaround.

Yeah, except that is all speculation and SS could easily claim that no error occurred. Now if he can provide SS with two, three, or four order numbers that absolutely prove his claim that he ordered before these people then they may step all over themselves trying tools things right for him.

What's speculation? There's no speculation here. Both of those are facts, which I know to be true.

A) Unless someone is lying about what SSC said, then SSC claims their policy is to fulfill orders in the order they've received.

B) I also know, for a fact, that there are members here who ordered in February and have already received their figures.

There's no speculation involved.

And it's a violation of privacy..

you misunderstand my post. there's no violation of anything if she is asking for his order number.

again, i think people are jumping to conclusions about what this exchange really was. unless it's posted in full to the forum and all the context is provided, everyone commenting on it is just speculating on her intention. she asked for information. she didn't provide any explanation. she merely said she could look into it.

you misunderstand my post. there's no violation of anything if she is asking for his order number.

again, i think people are jumping to conclusions about what this exchange really was. unless it's posted in full to the forum and all the context is provided, everyone commenting on it is just speculating on her intention. she asked for information. she didn't provide any explanation. she merely said she could look into it.

You need to go back and read WindWhisperBomb's post. The context is very clear - he's asking about orders that were processed out-of-order, and the customer service response is they want specific order #s before they look into it. Not his order #, but the order #s of others that shipped early.

Back