HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Sanded down the Bruce Wayne head to make my own mouthpiece. Here are some terrible pictures. Enjoy!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These are a nice set of pics, man. But in this first one it looks like his iris's and pupil are painted really big. Kinda hard to tell cause it's dark... How do they look in hand?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That spot is barely noticeable. I had to search for it. If it was me I wouldn't even worry about it. But then again I wouldn't worry about any of that other stuff either....

Haha the spot is more noticeable in person, but still doesn't look too bad. The chip on the scowling faceplate sticks out like a sore thumb though, makes it unusable, same with the utility belt (its white where the black paint has come off). I just can't accept these sort of issues on $260 figure. Don't care too much about the box as I know most of them are ripped like this, so if I could at least get the face plate and utility belt replaced I'd be happy.

^ Gotcha. I wasn't getting on you for it. I was just talking about myself. I can't say I blame you and others for expecting more out of an expensive collectible.

lol Am I the only one with a perfect box? Nothing is wrong with it.

^ Gotcha. I wasn't getting on you for it. I was just talking about myself. I can't say I blame you and others for expecting more out of an expensive collectible.
Yeah I know man all good :) Yeah this was my first high end figure and I was pretty disappointed when I unboxed it.

lol Am I the only one with a perfect box? Nothing is wrong with it.
Haha probably. Seen so many ripped ones on here its ridiculous. My first one came ripped as well. I think its just due to the crappy design. I much prefer Bane's box. Not as nice looking, but at least it arrived to me in one piece!

^ How do you like Bane?

I love Bane! I was so much more satisfied with him than I was with my DX12.

With the DX12, I wasn't all that impressed when I unboxed it. Didn't like the cowl sculpt, and all the QC issues with it put me off, especially considering the price, but when I unboxed Bane I was pleasantly surprised. It just seems perfect to me, I have no complaints.

I simply put on his coat, futzed it and on the shelf. I have no desire to mod this figure at all. Headsculpt still blows me away and I find myself constantly walking over to my display cabinet to have a look at it whenever I'm in my media room :)

My box is in perfect condition too :lol My shipper is fine aswell

Seems to be hit and miss then. My shipper was also fine, but DX box was ripped along the fold of the flap. Also on inner corners of the box where the figure sits.

both box and shipper were perfect for me too. Sucks about your qc issues :(

$249 at jp hobbies. go git it.

From here on out it would be better if NO ONE replied to his posts. Pretend they don't exist.

64780_10151334259936517_2102581718_n.jpg

just one more with neck shortening mod, and TM's cape.

I'm late to the party, but thanks to a fellow boardie I was able to snag a MIB of this figure, as well as a TM cape and Robbie's mouthpiece, all currently being shipped!

Question, I want to display mine mainly with the Bruce head. What are folks using like in the above photo to have an empty cowl in his hand without the mouth or PERS inside, just an empty cowl?

I'm late to the party, but thanks to a fellow boardie I was able to snag a MIB of this figure, as well as a TM cape and Robbie's mouthpiece, all currently being shipped!

Question, I want to display mine mainly with the Bruce head. What are folks using like in the above photo to have an empty cowl in his hand without the mouth or PERS inside, just an empty cowl?

Catwoman comes with one

A little pricey but contact him on here , he's a member

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-S...126?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3099d8a6

Back