HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Sanded down the Bruce Wayne head to make my own mouthpiece. Here are some terrible pictures. Enjoy!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very nice, Jokes & Bats... your figure has the resemblance of Christian Bale.

I wish Hot Toys could make this look in the first place and save us the hassle of cutting, sanding... etc.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

your figure has the resemblance of Christian Bale.

I hope so, he cut down an entire head sculpt to get the jaw. But I don't see, apart from criticism of the expressions, what issues people have with the other jaw sculpts. They all definitely look like Bale's mouth/jaw.

Very nice, Jokes & Bats... your figure has the resemblance of Christian Bale.

I wish Hot Toys could make this look in the first place and save us the hassle of cutting, sanding... etc.

Totally awesome! Is that the Medi-head? Or perhaps, this?: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120578

Many thanks, guys.

And yup: it's the MRM cowl.

My bane just arrive, best feeling ever. :)

d2c5bcb0-1de6-4389-b5b0-2b88ec59eaf5_zps2edabe1b.jpg

Actually this mouthpiece looks fantastic to me. The most accurate one I've seen so far.

It funny how a cowl can make the mouth piece look like a totally new face. That's Is actually the BW sculpt face. I was very impress with the mrm cowl. Look better then on Ht cowl.

Love the way the slight puffy cheeks on the edge of the cowl looks. Just the way the light captures it on, Jokes & Bats photos.

Sharon from macross frontier

My DX12 was delivered last week but I won't be able to pick it up at my mailbox until next week at the earliest - it's all good because this place is a mess right now anyway.

Check this out (not finished - work in progress!). Inspired by the backgrounds Mr.Ecko has been making.

C7CC9ECF-E5CA-4FD1-8DC1-209C94C88426-4507-000008BD0BF61792_zps1c22d827.jpg:original

Yeah, I know the cowl is all wrong and the wings don't drape properly. ;)

My DX12 was delivered last week but I won't be able to pick it up at my mailbox until next week at the earliest - it's all good because this place is a mess right now anyway.

Check this out (not finished - work in progress!). Inspired by the backgrounds Mr.Ecko has been making.

C7CC9ECF-E5CA-4FD1-8DC1-209C94C88426-4507-000008BD0BF61792_zps1c22d827.jpg:original

Yeah, I know the cowl is all wrong and the wings don't drape properly. ;)

:horror:panic::clap:clap:panic::horror

hi guys, do you feel that DX12 is less neat stitching suit

Is there a truetype body out there that the Bruce Wayne sculpt will fit on? I want to complete a Bruce Wayne.

hi guys, do you feel that DX12 is less neat stitching suit

Not really.

Is there a truetype body out there that the Bruce Wayne sculpt will fit on? I want to complete a Bruce Wayne.

Use the neck peg from slim TTM 22 if you dont want to do any mods on the standard neck peg. Most people use TTM 16/21 for their wayne bash, but it all depends on which outfit you wanna use.

Batman looks great there man. I like how the neck looks big in the picture.

Is that the stock cape? is it wired?
I haven't open mine yet, my stock cape is still in the box :peace.
thanks its the stock cape is not wired . but is sitting on a wire :lol. and i just use the spare neck piece for the Bruce Wayne sculpt , to make a thicker neck.
picture.php

Back