HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Oops, I meant a custom cape. I might end up with two I dont need...

Lance sells his for 20 - 25 here and on ebay. Tony's are higher than that don't have a number for those.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That's all down to individual taste my friend, both have their merits

Tony Meis Capes are far superior to Lances IMO.
Lance's capes tend to be just a piece of fabric cut to the correct size, whist Tony has been stitching, tailoring and fabric printing his. Depending on version and model.
But Lance's are a cheaper upgrade and also worthwhile.

Anyone think my waitlist will EVER convert? Still praying I can grab one from my waitlist no matter how long I have to wait.

The only stock they have at this point belongs to people on Flex Pay, so once the final payments have been made, you can be completely assured that the waitlist will not convert - they'll probably close it out. That should happen pretty soon as the last purchases were made in late February I believe. Your only hope is someone that cancels part-way through their Flex Pay, but I don't see that happening in all honesty.

The only stock they have at this point belongs to people on Flex Pay, so once the final payments have been made, you can be completely assured that the waitlist will not convert - they'll probably close it out. That should happen pretty soon as the last purchases were made in late February I believe. Your only hope is someone that cancels part-way through their Flex Pay, but I don't see that happening in all honesty.

Wish I got this when it was up for PO. Going to have to miss out on this figure then. :slap

I think i'm gonna have a takara and a ifigarino (obviously spelled wrong) cape up for grabs soon, as well as a DX02 relaxed pie hole... anyone interested?

Once I get it (should be by the end of the week) I'll post some pictures so you can see what exactly I have. I'd hate to tell you it was one thing when it was actually another. :)

I just found out something but I guess everyone else knows it but the clip on the grapple comes off

I like the velvet capes of Lance for the rich black color.

I like Tony's short cape for TDK Bats.

see what I mean
D662B6F2-9A1E-4073-BA50-53AAFD1B7789-1006-0000007D07E30AF2.jpg

Back