HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But doesn't that give the other person the last word?

I never treat an argument with my wife that way. I always have to get the last word in. And it was the same with my first 3 wives.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Get ready for your fifth!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I never treat an argument with my wife that way. I always have to get the last word in. And it was the same with my first 3 wives.

Russell-Westbrook-will-surely-be-pleased-to-hear-who-has-now-weighed-in.-Getty-Images.jpg

lol, nice.

It takes a bigger man to walk away

I firmly believe that this set is going to be one of those HT releases that goes through the roof pricewise in the next year or so. Especially since everyone has been modding the hell out theirs. I reckon buying a pristine DX12 is going to become quite an investment.

Until the next version, that is :lol

DX 02 Batman still goes for a pretty penny though and that sucker is out dated, has a rubber suit and quality control problems.

I firmly believe that this set is going to be one of those HT releases that goes through the roof pricewise in the next year or so. Especially since everyone has been modding the hell out theirs. I reckon buying a pristine DX12 is going to become quite an investment.

So should I invest in this even if i'm getting the 1/4 version? I have DX02 and paid over $500 for it. I really dont want to have to do the same again for this guy.

DX 02 Batman still goes for a pretty penny though and that sucker is out dated, has a rubber suit and quality control problems.

Those are still selling well because theres the backpack and maybe the sonar eye sculpt. If the next DX should come with those stuffs, it will prolly go down to the v1. tdk price. :lol

Until the next version, that is :lol

True, but I have a feeling that will be quite a while.

Yes, and from what I can see the prices on this are rising very quickly. I have never bought a set to HT resell, just not what I'm interested in, but, I think this is one which will become sought after.

Those are still selling well because theres the backpack and maybe the sonar eye sculpt. If the next DX should come with those stuffs, it will prolly go down to the v1. tdk price. :lol
Who knows right, just have a hunch about this one.
:lol

Looks really good, really want one! looks pricey

The price on DX12 is never going to go down below suggested retail, so while it may often be high priced for an action figure, if you ever need to unload it, you should have a pretty easy time getting your money back - within reason of course, don't buy one for $1000 obviously. $300-350 seems a relatively safe bet right now.

Back