HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I liked Robbies mouth, they are way better then ht ones, but in photos i was expecting even more of they...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That one has been out a little while. Not a bad figure but overpriced imo. It is pretty cool but it feels and looks like a gigantic action figure. Which is not necessarily a bad thing but different.

I look at figure every time I go to my local comic/toy shop then quickly look away once I remember the price for it.:lol

Got the boss' approval, gonna place an order for DX-12! Woohoo

Tho I'm going to have to part out the accessories to help pay for it, LOL!! If anyone needs the extra HS, rifles, etc shoot me a pm.

Still debating.

That's what I paid for mine too :) Well mine came with a couple custom capes too but still. Considering it was $270 from SSC, $300 isn't bad

$260 from SSC. ;) Even cheaper elsewhere when they were still in stock (like BBTS).

I was ignoring BBTS' current over-MSRP stock on purpose. ;)

BBTS still has stock...they are just being greedy now

What they have now is not part of their original distribution stock. It's probably not through their regular distribution channel at all. They had DX12 for about $250 for a long time and then were sold out for a while before the new premium-priced stock showed up. I had DX12 sitting in my shopping cart at BBTS for a few weeks not thinking for a second it was about to sell out, then I go back to check out and poof, it's not available anymore. Thankfully Sideshow still had some left at the time. BBTS still hooked me up with the Tumbler and DX07 Skywalker though, both lower priced than Sideshow.

Yeah, I'm sure bbts paid more for the stock they have now.

Btw here's the list of stuff ill be parting out from my dx12...

EMP Gun
Sticky Bomb Gun
1 Batarang
1 Mini bomb
Stand
Bruce Head Sculpt

would you be interested in a trade? i have a custom cape i dont need...

I really wish I had the money when this figure came out because now that I finally have the cash the darn thing is through the roof.

The cheapest I'm finding him is around $340-$360. Is that about right?

My finger was hovering over the order button at BBTS yesterday ($355 shipped to me) but thankfully I found a best offer auction that was accepted ($300 shipped). There was also a BIN for $310 a few days back but someone placed a bid on it.

One reason I was ready to go BBTS tho was just the peace of mind of buying from a reputable source with customer service and a return/exchange policy that I've used in the past. Crossroads Diecast has one for cheaper, but their phone line is shut off and they didn't answer and email. So I didn't take my chances there.

Maybe a silly question but has anybody put DX02 boots onto their DX12? I don't have one. Trying to see if its possible. I don't like the 2 piece look and want to see if i'll be able to fix that when I get the 1/4 scale Batman.

Maybe a silly question but has anybody put DX02 boots onto their DX12? I don't have one. Trying to see if its possible. I don't like the 2 piece look and want to see if i'll be able to fix that when I get the 1/4 scale Batman.

No silly question but please beware, think it was the same in the other direction,
can anybody confirm?

...sigh.. I know this is a dangerous thing to post, I guess I never learn. But I thought I'd better warn anyone who is thinking about picking up extra DX12 boots (as ugly as they are) to replace boots on older Batman figures. I bought some extra DX boots and put them on my DX02. Repeat THIS IS NOT THE DX12. It's the DX02 with DX12 boots on. This is after just a week, **** it. So careful guys. What the hell did they make this figure from, acid? It's very strange, it has formed at the top of both boots on the outside, perfectly dry inside. But the plastic is softening already.

photo-57.jpg

Back