HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

[ame="https://youtu.be/yEx8aChrpRI"]https://youtu.be/yEx8aChrpRI[/ame]

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I guess I'm the only one that thinks Batman looks best when there's the minimum amount of cape showing - if any at all. In fact, I don't mind Batman with no cape at all.

I guess I'm the only one that thinks Batman looks best when there's the minimum amount of cape showing - if any at all. In fact, I don't mind Batman with no cape at all.

I feel the same way. I prefer seeing the cape trailing behind Bats with little showing from the front of him. btw, your avatar is awesome. Archer is probably in my top 3 programs on the air right now.

Maybe a silly question but has anybody put DX02 boots onto their DX12? I don't have one. Trying to see if its possible. I don't like the 2 piece look and want to see if i'll be able to fix that when I get the 1/4 scale Batman.

I don't think I've seen any reports of anyone doing this.

The DX02 boots are a lot older and thus more expensive, which is why nobody has probably bothered.

One guy tried putting DX12 boots on the DX02, which resulted in a chemical reaction. But there's no telling if this was a special case, or if it applies to what you're asking about (which is the reverse).

Mine is a combo i believe...but then again its a custom =T

No silly question but please beware, think it was the same in the other direction,
can anybody confirm?

Pirate he's asking if the DX02 boots can be used on DX12. And the answer hould be Yes.

The DX02 body was effed up the reason why the DX12 boots must've been reduced to s hit. I think and if I remember correctly a lot of people have ported over the older boots to the newer body successfully.

Is that with no mods at all?

I'm pretty certain it's zero mods.

at least the cape is modded.

Anyone want a custom cape? I have one that is, I believe, crushed velvet on one side and I have the takara one as well. I also have a dx02 mouth piece if anyone is interested.

Maybe a silly question but has anybody put DX02 boots onto their DX12? I don't have one. Trying to see if its possible. I don't like the 2 piece look and want to see if i'll be able to fix that when I get the 1/4 scale Batman.

What does that have to do with the 1/4 Batman?

The DX12 is a good figure IMO and even the stock cape looks good you just gotta pose it properly and posed it accurately. Looks good and im happy how it turned out :D

The DX12 is a good figure IMO and even the stock cape looks good you just gotta pose it properly and posed it accurately. Looks good and im happy how it turned out :D

if u dont mind me asking, how much did u get raped... i mean pay for yours?

I don't need to get raped to buy this figures mate :D 245 USD at my local store :D

damn, now ur gonna get a bunch of peeps asking u where u got it... great price though!

I got it in Pre-Order at my local store that's why its price isn't bad, but if you're going to buy it now on its current price, Even myself is not comfortable to pay for it :D

Back