HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I got it in Pre-Order at my local store that's why its price isn't bad, but if you're going to buy it now on its current price, Even myself is not comfortable to pay for it :D

yeh same thing is happening w/ Bane & Catwoman. Luckily after an exhaustive search, i found a Bane for retail... free shipping too!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Good catch, I didn't got a chance to order Bane. He looks good and saw some pics here in SF :D Good catch!

thnx man cant wait to unbox him...

Looking for some advice.

I have the HT OC Batman MMS67, and I am considering the sale of it.

Comes with shiny gauntlets, lforigno cape and Tony Meis cape.

What is a reasonable price for this these days?

Cheers

Looking for some advice.

I have the HT OC Batman MMS67, and I am considering the sale of it.

Comes with shiny gauntlets, lforigno cape and Tony Meis cape.

What is a reasonable price for this these days?

Cheers

I wouldn't sell that.

Here are the capes I have if anyone is interested. They came with the figure so I'm not sure what capes these are so I'm only asking $15 for each

Velvet Cape (Iforigno I believe, but could be wrong)

Not sure where this one came from but it hangs nicely. It feels like a stretchy cotton but I'm not sure what its made of.

What happened with the last 3 pictures... the cape looks a little bit, wrongly measured? and that is the rayon material.

I dont know. They came this way. Maybe I'll cut it better so it looks more like the fight cape

I actually bought a rayon DX02 Iforigno cape back when I was SUPPOSE to be getting the DX02. It was going to be my first collectible ever and so I had no idea about what to look out for when buying these things. I ordered it at a retail store and patiently waited for the store release date only to get word 2 months after the ACTUAL release they didn't get the figure and were going to transfer the funds back to me. So there I was with my fancy Iforigno cape and no figure, hehe. I've still got no Batman but I'm pretty sure I'm getting the DX12 for my birthday so that's neat. I'm actually not sure if I still like the Iforigno cape tbh, the new Tony Mei ones look incredible. They're just so darn expensive, I mean 1 cape costs more then a quarter of the actual figure. That's pretty steep for just a cape to me. I appreciate the work and effort people put into them of course, I couldn't do it.

$65 for a black cloth?

I have a 6 wire cape coming that was 60, it's pretty sweet.

Where did you get fellow chitown buddy

Where did you get fellow chitown buddy

Hey Kicker
You can message him on Youtube and Clipperking endorses him and does a video. Dark Spartan (Rich)
Waiting on mine now.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEx8aChrpRI[/ame]

Last edited:
$65 for a black cloth?

Close. Last time I checked I thought it was like $55 plus shipping. His capes are second to none and look phenomenal but I can not bring myself to lay down that kind of money for a cape. The only exception I made was for the Keaton cape because the stock cape was irritating, like everyone knows. But get this, while I'm waiting for him to ship mine he announces a better, longer 2.0 :lol
Even funnier I ended up taking the cape off, putting it in a box and now I use my de-wired stock cape. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

which one is he....freaking FB has got a lot of them.

Unfortunately needs must, any idea on a reasonable price for me and the buyer?

il_570xN.123492881.jpg

Are the Tony Mei ones still being made?

Back