HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yeah I don't like how high the stand is. I just use the DX02 base.

I really like those first two DX stands. I was looking for one a while ago to replace this one but everyone wants an arm and a leg for a stand. Don't care how old or what character it comes with

i wish they would all come with the standard black bases...

Same here.

I remember when HT had a few MMS releases with unique stands and they still included the black normal stands as well. That was nice.

Thoses were the days. When it actually felt like Hot Toys was giving your money's worth.

:exactly: Right there with you. I was reminded again when I saw Fiend's collection shot:

Yeah, that annoys the hell out of me.

Still an awesome pic tho!!! Can't wait till I can replicate it!!

BTW, do the DX-2 mouthplates fit for this figure?

Thanks for the compliment and yes the DX02 plate will fit but you have to sand it a bit.

Snagged this for $275 shipped from a fellow member. :clap

Can't wait to have this guy next to my DX11. I have successfully filled my Nolan universe needs. :panic:

Good for you, that's a good price.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

For anyone hating the DX12 stand for it's height and bulk (just as I did) I picked up a couple of DX11 stands cheap on the Bay and took the metal rusted grate off of them and replaced the steps on both of my DX12's.

For anyone hating the DX12 stand for it's height and bulk (just as I did) I picked up a couple of DX11 stands cheap on the Bay and took the metal rusted grate off of them and replaced the steps on both of my DX12's.

Or you could have just swapped out the name plates. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I think I'm gonna make a regular black stand for it. anyone have a high quality picture of the DKR logo to go on the top of the stand?

hulk to batman? :lol

Gotta mix it up! I have plans for a sig but I dont have a camera at the moment or my photo tent...

If anyone has a DX02 neutral or open mouth plate they want to sell let me know.

Still lookin. I'm sure it'll turn up or someone else will have a spare

45780506-C568-468E-95F5-892558A3B0E8-2293-00000108CE631EEE.jpg

Or you could have just swapped out the name plates. :lol

Then Batman's stand would be purple. Swapping the steps from the Dx12 with the grate from the DX11 is only a matter of undoing a couple of screws.

Then Batman's stand would be purple. Swapping the steps from the Dx12 with the grate from the DX11 is only a matter of undoing a couple of screws.

Is that all you have to do? are the wires for the lights connected to the black part of the base only?

I hate the height problem it look especially rubbish when trying to display side by side in a detolf. Theres a stand on evilbay for £3 might just snag it

Yeah man, the wiring is contained in the black section and you don't need to do anything apart from undo four screws on each and then switch the plates over, I've done it with both of my DX12 stands, one, so they fit inside their intended displays and two because the steps gave him a distinct height advantage over any of my other figures and it looked odd.

Interesting..

I never like the DX stands, I replace all my stands for that matter. I think Bane suited the steps more than Batman did. Just my opinion.

I prefer the basic black stands you get with the TT nude bodies and use those for every figure I have :lol

I just place all my figures lying down. Then I have a series of ropes and pulleys... That can move me above the room so I can look down on the entire display.

I just place all my figures lying down. Then I have a series of ropes and pulleys... That can move me above the room so I can look down on the entire display.

:goodpost::rotfl

Best laugh I've had all day.

I have the DX2 Batman and the cape is "HUGE" and I hate it, how much bigger or smaller is the DX12 cape. I can remember in some action scenes in the Batman Rises where him and Catwoman are fighting against Bane's henchmen and he's doing some turning back kicks and as his cape comes around, it barely looks like it touches the ground. The DX2 over flows onto the base by two to three inches; it's just too big. So an answer would be great.

I can not believe how much of a difference painting the eyes on this guy makes him look waaaay better. Eyes still suck and the cowl is still wrongly shaped, but it makes him look more like, well, Nolan's Batman.
byryne4u.jpg
seny8ahe.jpg
8a4ahamy.jpg

I have the DX2 Batman and the cape is "HUGE" and I hate it, how much bigger or smaller is the DX12 cape. I can remember in some action scenes in the Batman Rises where him and Catwoman are fighting against Bane's henchmen and he's doing some turning back kicks and as his cape comes around, it barely looks like it touches the ground. The DX2 over flows onto the base by two to three inches; it's just too big. So an answer would be great.

I wouldnt be surprised if they used different capes in different scenes. Look at the scene when Bane knocks Batman off the railing. The cape is huge there. I wish we saw it more :(

Back