HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If you ask about Popculcha one more time......

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If you ask about Popculcha one more time......

:lol My bad, it was up there for $312 so I'm just sad that it's gone or if I'm just blind and don't see it. :monkey1

Popcultcha..:monkey3

I've had my DX12 for while now and just this morning I finally made the mods that are going to keep him absolutely the most unique specimen here in the forum: I removed him from the box.

That's it. ;)

:lol My bad, it was up there for $312 so I'm just sad that it's gone or if I'm just blind and don't see it. :monkey1

Popcultcha..:monkey3

:lol Didja get the one from Nick?

I've had my DX12 for while now and just this morning I finally made the mods that are going to keep him absolutely the most unique specimen here in the forum: I removed him from the box.

That's it. ;)

:lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Got mine this week and I love him! After the bad experience I had with DX-02 and the oil abs I'm so glad to have this figure!

Tho is anyone else annoyed that his stand is higher than EVERYONE ELSE'S? Maybe it's my OCD but I'd love them to be closer to the same height on the base.

Also, my EMP rifle has a missing peg and it seems like I read or saw a review with a similar problem...was that common?

Yeah I don't like how high the stand is. I just use the DX02 base.

Me too...thought that was only me.

I like the movie logo showing with the name plate. I dont get why its not included. Production cost for those stands must be next to nothing

They included it with the Reeves Supes. I really liked having the choice between the two.

I guess it makes them look more like statues when there's a detailed base...but I don't want a statue. LOL!

They included it with the Reeves Supes. I really liked having the choice between the two.

A choice like that would have been nice, but at the same time, I kinda like having the ornamental bases for DX figures. After dropping that kind of cash on a toy, I personally expect a bit more than the standard black oval base.

That said, the DX12 base actually looks better with Bane, IMO.

i wish they would all come with the standard black bases...

I remember when HT had a few MMS releases with unique stands and they still included the black normal stands as well. That was nice.

Tho is anyone else annoyed that his stand is higher than EVERYONE ELSE'S? Maybe it's my OCD but I'd love them to be closer to the same height on the base.

:exactly: Right there with you. I was reminded again when I saw Fiend's collection shot:

Still an awesome pic tho!!! Can't wait till I can replicate it!!

BTW, do the DX-2 mouthplates fit for this figure?

Still an awesome pic tho!!! Can't wait till I can replicate it!!

Totally a great shot - love the poses and futzing - just an example of how I wish the DX 12 stand was a bit more in line with the rest...as said before...OCD. :panic::lol

Snagged this for $275 shipped from a fellow member. :clap

Can't wait to have this guy next to my DX11. I have successfully filled my Nolan universe needs. :panic:

Do me a favor and smack yourself in the face!

JK, congrats on the score!!

Back