HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

After looking at the 1/4 TDK batman, I hope HT could at least revisit this one in 1/6 scale as I'm not too fond of the sculpts :(

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

After looking at the 1/4 TDK batman, I hope HT could at least revisit this one in 1/6 scale as I'm not too fond of the sculpts :(

I agree the 1/4 is the better sculpt, but since it's bigger shouldn't it be superior?

I still don't get the hate for the DX 12 but since i'm new to collecting and this is my first bale batman I have nothing to compare it to.

Cheers :)

Here it is in the MRM sculpt:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cool. What do you think compared to the one you modded?

That's true I did a lot of mods on my dx12, the most radical being a leg transplant I did on him because I really hate the pencil thin legs he has, so I cut the legs of another figure and put them on Bats. On another subject, did you kept your Bane? I remember you were disappointed with it

Whoa, that's one helluva mod. I haven't heard of anyone doing that on the DX12.

As for Bane, I wasn't disappointed with him. Quite the contrary, I think he's a fantastic figure. He just wasn't for me. He didn't fit into my collection I felt. TDKR .....wasn't my thing. It was a disappointment. After having Bane I realize that I must love the source material or at least have a strong fondness for the character
in order for me to own a high end figure of it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

As for Bane, I wasn't disappointed with him. Quite the contrary, I think he's a fantastic figure. He just wasn't for me. He didn't fit into my collection I felt. TDKR .....wasn't my thing. It was a disappointment. After having Bane I realize that I must love the source material or at least have a strong fondness for the character
in order for me to own a high end figure of it.

And you betrayed us! :lol

I agree the 1/4 is the better sculpt, but since it's bigger shouldn't it be superior?

I still don't get the hate for the DX 12 but since i'm new to collecting and this is my first bale batman I have nothing to compare it to.

Size doesn't matter too much in terms of accuracy. They didn't bother tweaking the sculpt on the dx like they did to the 1/4 ver.

I finally took the plunge and got this figure. At £210, I think I got lucky considering how long the DX12 has been since release. The batsuit looks amazing. While this is the only version of the Bale Batman I've owned, I'm glad they made such a big improvement on the batsuit since the DX02. It has the level of detail that actually makes it look like several individual armour plates over a bodysuit.

Never thought I would buy the DX12, but it's time Joker got a buddy.

I finally took the plunge and got this figure. At £210, I think I got lucky considering how long the DX12 has been since release. The batsuit looks amazing. While this is the only version of the Bale Batman I've owned, I'm glad they made such a big improvement on the batsuit since the DX02. It has the level of detail that actually makes it look like several individual armour plates over a bodysuit.

Never thought I would buy the DX12, but it's time Joker got a buddy.

I totally I agree. I know some people have issues with the suit and cowl but I have no complaints. I've been looking into the DX02 and have been discussing possible future deals with a few people but as I look through in hand pictures I must say something looks odd about that figure in my opinion. You can tell the PERS was a brand new system cause they are HUGE.

130813014927817638.jpg

130814012254670309.jpg

130814012324580761.jpg

130814012226193260.jpg

That empty bat-suit looks awesome. I found it odd that Catwoman came witn the empty cowl. Did HT do it so people would buy it for a kitbash?

That empty bat-suit looks awesome. I found it odd that Catwoman came witn the empty cowl. Did HT do it so people would buy it for a kitbash?

I also thought that was odd. That should of came with the DX12. :cuckoo:

How does that cowl sit on the dx12? It looks perfect!

Nice set up Skyler. What body and suit are you using for your Bruce Wayne? Looks great.

Hey guys. So the other day I was looking at my figure. I realize that the armor plates on Batman's legs look glued on and not stitched on. Any of you think that it will wear and break off over time? Say 1 or 2 years?

Guys I just got mine last week and Haven't done much some light inspecting and took a few photos. Nothing super cool. Just my first in hand pics of DX12. Lighting isn't the best, sorry.

Back