HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Any dark brown? Ok. Is there a special paint?

Its crazy. My first hot toys. Bought for extremely cheap. Mint condition. Then i ruined it the second it arrived.

Omg guys...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Any dark brown? Ok. Is there a special paint?

Its crazy. My first hot toys. Bought for extremely cheap. Mint condition. Then i ruined it the second it arrived.

Omg guys...

I use Gamesworkshops paints, theyre acrylic based (DONT USE OIL PAINTS) Id go with their scorched brown with maybe a pinch of black mixed in (add very little and only as needed till you get a close match)

Just regular acrylic paint that you can buy at any craft store or Wal-Mart.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't do much to mine. Just painted around the eyes and changed the cape. I also removed the fatsuit to get him to ride the batpod properly . . . . . .

BmB1.jpg
BmB2.jpg
BmB4.jpg
BmB5.jpg
DX12pod3.jpg
DX12pod2.jpg
DX12pod5.JPG
DX12pod7.JPG
DX12pod4.jpg

Great poses and pics! :clap

Last edited:

Didn't do much to mine.
Just painted around the eyes and changed the cape. I also removed the fatsuit to get him to ride the batpod properly . . . . . .

:lol

I find it kind of funny you said that. The changes you did are pretty much the major ones.

:1-1:

Anyhow, looking good though.

The poses look great except that he never touched a batarang in that entire movie....
Seriously though, I heard removing the fatsuit damages the boots or something?

The poses look great except that he never touched a batarang in that entire movie....
Seriously though, I heard removing the fatsuit damages the boots or something?

Yeah, they included a bunch of stuff he never used in the movie. Nice to have options though.

(...)

That's funny! :lol
Never thought about that but I think you're right, can only remeber the one scene from BB:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzkBIYxRMEA[/ame]

That's funny! :lol
Never thought about that but I think you're right, can only remeber the one scene from BB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzkBIYxRMEA

Well, he uses them at the docks in BB. We never technically see him use them, but one of the goons picks one up after the light breaks.

He uses the little sharp ones on the ice in rises.

He also uses them in the final fight with ra's al ghul. Right when he uses ghul's "mind your surroundings" line against him you see 2 batarangs on batmans hand when he gains the upper hand on him.

He also uses them on TDKR during the scene when Gordon is sent to "death by exile" by Crane.

He uses one at the docks to break a light in Begins.

Didn't do much to mine. Just painted around the eyes and changed the cape. I also removed the fatsuit to get him to ride the batpod properly . . . . . .

BmB1.jpg
BmB2.jpg
BmB4.jpg
BmB5.jpg
DX12pod3.jpg
DX12pod2.jpg
DX12pod5.JPG
DX12pod7.JPG
DX12pod4.jpg

Encore, encore!!!! Looks great displayed!!!! :hi5:

Wow!! That is the best I've seen in terms of getting a batman figure on the batpod to resemble what it looks like in the films!! Bravo!!!!!!

i am pretty rough on my figures (i bought them to play with, not display) and bought a body double for bats because i had concerns about the suit.

nearly 10 months later, i haven't had a peep of problems with it, despite a lot of extreme posing, etc. of course, ymmv.

: D

baaamaaaa.jpg

pardon the lousy pictures, but that'll give you an idea of how i have him crouching around on shelves most of the time, waiting to pounce.

That's good to hear. Really extreme poses you got there. :wink1:

Back