HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Those shots are great, J&B. Did you get a new camera or something?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hey guys. So the other day I was looking at my figure. I realize that the armor plates on Batman's legs look glued on and not stitched on. Any of you think that it will wear and break off over time? Say 1 or 2 years?

Bump? Really Curious.

Bump? Really Curious.
Yes they are glued and one day will probably start to come off.
Nothing lasts forever but reapplying glue isn't difficult.
If you take good care of your figure you should be able to enjoy it for many years.

Thanks guys - yeah I got a new camera but I'm no photographer but I'm practising :)

Love these poses and the angle of the camera shot, great photos :clap:clap:clap

Those shots are great, J&B. Did you get a new camera or something?

^Well then I think were in for a treat then. You're one of the better futzer/posers on the forum.

If you take good care of your figure you should be able to enjoy it for many years.

Yes, nothing lasts forever. But for a collectable that cost me 3 bills, I expect it to stay together as long as possible. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how good (or horrifically bad) it holds out.

Yes, nothing lasts forever. But for a collectable that cost me 3 bills, I expect it to stay together as long as possible. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how good (or horrifically bad) it holds out.

i am pretty rough on my figures (i bought them to play with, not display) and bought a body double for bats because i had concerns about the suit.

nearly 10 months later, i haven't had a peep of problems with it, despite a lot of extreme posing, etc. of course, ymmv.

: D

baaamaaaa.jpg

pardon the lousy pictures, but that'll give you an idea of how i have him crouching around on shelves most of the time, waiting to pounce.

Last edited:

I'm glad that they weren't stitched on. Gluing something like that back on is usually easier than trying to sew it back on or fix a tear.

i am pretty rough on my figures (i bought them to play with, not display) and bought a body double for bats because i had concerns about the suit.

nearly 10 months later, i haven't had a peep of problems with it, despite a lot of extreme posing, etc. of course, ymmv.

: D

baaamaaaa.jpg

pardon the lousy pictures, but that'll give you an idea of how i have him crouching around on shelves most of the time, waiting to pounce.

Well at least we know the DX12 is Durable. Awesome poses. I love seeing people pose Bale Batman in crouching pose.

Really nice looking Bats there Fiend. Did you do the squint mod or something else?

Yup. I did the same thing Mando did. I cut up a Wayne head.

No problem. :) If I hadn't already done the mod myself I would have jumped on it. It looks great.

Last edited:

Hey guys! New member here. Just snagged a dx12 used but in perfect condition for $230.

Problem was, when i mounted the bruce wayne head, i thought it was properly fitted. Nope! I was wrong. Ugh!

And it fell.

Now theres a small paint scratch on the hair. Its so small that the camera cant capture it. But it bothers me.

I think about it a lot. Im wondering how to fix this? Im even considering buying another head just to stow on the side, and use the current one for display.

His hair? just grab some dark brown paint and touch it up

Back