HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looking good ZsaszSays! :clap

Thought about the impending Leslie Cheung figure and how I would be tempted to purchase a suit for Happy Birthday Bruce Wayne from Batman Begins.

72622d1363267569-hot-toys-1-6-leslie-cheung-collectible-figure-update-hot-toys-leslie-cheung-miss-you-much-leslie-version-collectible-figure_pr2.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone know the best empty cowl for this figure? I've seen some shots with it and it just looks awesome with the Bruce Wayne head holding the empty cowl.

Looking good ZsaszSays! :clap

Thought about the impending Leslie Cheung figure and how I would be tempted to purchase a suit for Happy Birthday Bruce Wayne from Batman Begins.

72622d1363267569-hot-toys-1-6-leslie-cheung-collectible-figure-update-hot-toys-leslie-cheung-miss-you-much-leslie-version-collectible-figure_pr2.jpg

Thanks man, and thats a great day idea. I was thinkin about Coulson from The Avengers suit might work well.

selina kyle has the best empty cowl.

on the other hand, my dx 12 arrives today. hoozah

Anyone know the best empty cowl for this figure? I've seen some shots with it and it just looks awesome with the Bruce Wayne head holding the empty cowl.

Wait a couple months for the Selina Kyle cowl to come out.

ladies and gentlemen.

my dx12. currently stock, still waiting for tony's cape to arrive.

576765_10151325922581517_1377283959_n.jpg

and with friends.

522542_10151325922546517_393576573_n.jpg

Love the pic, there just something with that angry mouth piece, it a nice sculpt from HT. But that mouth piece doesn't look notting like bale. People dig it, I understand. But I hate it. Just my input. :)

My DX 12 his current pose :) Still planning to do more futzing since I don't have my Tony cape yet, just looking for general ideas at the moment. Going for a dynamic action pose to place him together with my Bane. If anyone has ideas the improve the pose, let me know!

PS. I'm new to this hobby and I read alot about certain poses putting strain on figure joins / costumes, is the pose I use one that is going to put any strain on anything?

I plan to keep my figure in the pose I end up with for quite a while but would hate it damaging him over time..

Great shot/pose Cingen.

Quick shots of my DX12ers....
dx12_shot.jpg

dx12_shot_2.jpg

Love the pic, there just something with that angry mouth piece, it a nice sculpt from HT. But that mouth piece doesn't look notting like bale. People dig it, I understand. But I hate it. Just my input. :)

That comment made no sense. :lol

These things got more expensive. I got mine from another seller but this is pretty much the same thing.'

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-Sideshow-1-6-scale-Batman-custom-MASK-COWL-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-DX02-/121074473126?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3099d8a6

Nice poses. I like that way you have Bats cape. What suit are you using for Wayne and where did you get the paper from?

Anyhoo, Im surprised how much I like the Wayne head. That's that way I have him displayed at the moment and may keep him that way. Another surprise is how much I want the backpack now. I have Wayne with the sleek belt and sticky bomd gun.

Nice poses. I like that way you have Bats cape. What suit are you using for Wayne and where did you get the paper from?

Here is a collage I made...print it out, cut out each one, back it up with some real newspaper pieces for effect, crumple, fold, display.
Gotham_Papers.jpg

Has anyone taken the shoulder pads off? Im thinking about swapping them out for the Medi's if it's easy enough. I put the Medi pads next to these and the Medis look better to me.

No offense man but I would seriously,seriously suggest getting a Tony Meis cape for your Keats. Either that or futz it better. Looks like he's wearing an umbrella.

LOLLL mine looks exactly like that and I just asked the Keaton thread if that cape was worth purchasing. I felt it looked a little too flat on him

Back