Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this in an email.

PM_MarvelHeartbreakerContest_021315-2.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Blade is loose on my left articulated hands. Other than that....its all fine. I almost tried selling this guy. But I immediately put him off the market. I don't know. Something about SC makes him very....dear to me. Not sure what it is. But it's never hard for me to let go stuff lol.

Blade is loose on my left articulated hands. Other than that....its all fine. I almost tried selling this guy. But I immediately put him off the market. I don't know. Something about SC makes him very....dear to me. Not sure what it is. But it's never hard for me to let go stuff lol.

hoarder :lecture

:rotfl

Welcome to the club :lol

I wouldn't be able to get rid of mine. It's such a cool and unique suit. Even though it had a small role in the film, I was happy to see it on the big screen at last.

Back