Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so small it is hard to tell. It looks like a paint rub but seems like the type of thing only noticable under harsh light. Could probably be fixed with a dab of some sort of matte clear coat

Then why change John Boyega's accent?

Exactly. Boyega is an English actor but he's got an American accent. There were very few rebels who spoke with an English accent and usually only the ones from the senate. Leia, sporadically, and Mon Mothma. Maybe Captain Antilles but it's hard to tell when he's getting choked by Vader.

Is this normal for the bb8 under the small light that black year like mascara drip (for lack of better words) cause the same was not in Proto pics.

bb24ba310dabc90d6abaac08358ed33a.jpg

Watched the film and noticed in the close ups at least on Jakku, there is that dark bleed under the eye. So it's right :lecture

Just watch the scene when Rey fixes BB-8 's antienna

I bought an extra Rey Lightsaber to display with my HT Stormtrooper Luke figure who's been holding my only HT Bespin Luke Lightsaber for a few weeks; both are identical in sculpt, but it turns out that the Lightsaber hilt with Rey is a Nickle finish and the blade is a very light blue color, Bespin Luke's hilt is more of a Steel finish with a darker blue blade. Not a complaint just pointing it out. Personally, I like the finish of the hilt with Rey and the Color of the Bespin blade.

1688x2250.jpeg.da33daca16f446acb57f5e77edb83e17.jpg

My faviorte figure so far. I just started collecting this year too only have 3 (MK45, CW Capt and Rey). :)

So all BB8 seem to have that mascara drip. It seems most photos have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's with the blue cap on the barrel of her blaster? Are they all like that? Yes there should be a little bit of blue, typical of chrome when subjected to extreme heat, that Looks like something Hasbro would make :) actually no... then it would be neon orange.

Any cheap versions of BB8 that are close to same size as the HT figure? I see Hasbro ones at the stores....even Pop version..i want an extra BB8 to go along with a seperate Rey

Back