Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aunt [emoji6]

Aunt AND mom.

D0asXj.gif

Aunt AND mom.

D0asXj.gif

Uh no and no..how about " General you're a complete stranger to me but we make a great team "

You guys are forgetting Han and Leia don't have accents :cuckoo:

Luke doesn't either however there is still a mystery lady in that equation.

Rey is either a stranger, Obi wan's relative or linked to Luke's mystery woman

Last edited:
Finally got her! I appear to have received a toothless version, but the white strip isn't even noticeable unless you put your eye right up to it (or maybe I'm just used to it from growing up playing with Barbies?) so I don't mind at all. That headscarf is so finicky tho! I thought for sure I was going to rip the fabric trying to pull it over her chin. (Also, what's the secret to having her wear gloves AND the wrist cuff? I could not make it work).

Anyhoo. Here are some obligatory pics. She looks great next to Leia!

View attachment 294883
View attachment 294884
View attachment 294885

Love how you did the scarf on Rey and Leia. :clap

What works for me is either make the gloved peg holes a bit bigger, not too much okay. Try pulling up the armband higher almost so it reaches the tip of the bottom of the shoulder pad, then put the guard on. And then plug the glove hand in it should fit better :wave

Uh no and no..how about " General you're a complete stranger to me but we make a great team "

You guys are forgetting Han and Leia don't have accents :cuckoo:

Luke doesn't either however there is still a mystery lady in that equation.

Rey is either a stranger, Obi wan's relative or linked to Luke's mystery woman

Who could be linked to Obi-Wan thus making Rey Obi-Wan's relative. :lecture

Who could be linked to Obi-Wan thus making Rey Obi-Wan's relative. :lecture

Yup. I think there is a valid reason Daisy didn't fake an accent in the film is to emphasize that she can't be Han and Leia's kid.

I remember somebody mentioning in the TFA movie thread that Rey could've been raised in an area where they have English accents , I thought :rotfl when exactly was that, she got left on Jakku as a child and she grew up by herself.

I like the theory that those SW YouTube geeks have been hinting, that Rey is a complete stranger and her parents were force users that Luke possibly killed and Luke brainwashed Rey somehow to thinking they left her. The anticipation for EP VIII is nerve racking :gah:

Um, people aren't born with accents, they are learned. So parentage has nothing to do with how one talks. And since Rey was abandoned at a young age, her accent shouldn't really enter into the equation.

Um, people aren't born with accents, they are learned. So parentage has nothing to do with how one talks. And since Rey was abandoned at a young age, her accent shouldn't really enter into the equation.

Exactly. Wasn't she left in the "care" of that dude who she traded ship parts with for rations? Didn't he have an accent? And didn't she sound "American" as a child?

I know some people were asking about this. Main issue is the buns in the back don't allow you to position her face properly. Also worried about paint damage by forcing the visor down, etc.

f8bcef1c629b1111cf68b4159b0ccd00.jpg

Makes for a nice (but overpriced) accessory.
8f7cb930a49e6f5d32983791f1d8a012.jpg

I know some people were asking about this. Main issue is the buns in the back don't allow you to position her face properly. Also worried about paint damage by forcing the visor down, etc.

Nice but yeah..that will definitely chip her paint :horror

Looks great with the helmet on! Glad someone tried it!

Looks good, I'm sure if someone really wanted that look they could always order one of the knock off daisy heads and cut the behind the head buns off.

Gosh, I just can't get over what a beautiful costume this figure has. The face sculpt & expression is definitely a miss, but the detail in her outfit more than makes up for it.

FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_8142.JPG
IMG_8139.JPG
FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Back