Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: TIE Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bah, every time I look at this,
star-wars-first-order-tie-pilot-sixth-scale-hot-toys-silo-902555.png
1002941-product-silo.png

I am sorely tempted in cancelling the other.

1002941-product-silo.png

Personally I'll be getting both. I kinda like the idea of having OT and new trilogy characters together.
But as Obi-Wan said: "you must do what you feel is right, of course"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could only have one, I'm surprised myself to say I'd likely pick-up the TFA version. I just love the design, details and how sleek he looks. Side-by-side they'd make for a really nice 'progression of the Empire' display, though. I was thinking about it, myself, but I don't want this pilot to be my gateway into TFA stuff.

If I could only have one, I'm surprised myself to say I'd likely pick-up the TFA version. I just love the design, details and how sleek he looks. Side-by-side they'd make for a really nice 'progression of the Empire' display, though. I was thinking about it, myself, but I don't want this pilot to be my gateway into TFA stuff.

You should probably just order it in case you change your mind. No NRD. :lol

...the TFA version. I just love the design, details and how sleek he looks. Side-by-side they'd make for a really nice 'progression of the Empire' display, though.

I love the new design and pre-ordered based just on that, regardless of how the film turns out.

Invictus Sol said:
I was thinking about it, myself, but I don't want this pilot to be my gateway into TFA stuff.

And I'm also in the same boat with that. It could easily be a slippery slope. Luckily the grit preventing me sliding all the way down is my dislike for the new Stormtrooper and Snowtrooper helmet designs.

The OT comes with years of nostalgia, so figures from that remain more in 'must have' territory, unless they're in the 'who's that?' category (*cough* Ob-Wan *cough*).

I think the OT connection will tempt me when it comes to TFA versions of Han and Luke.

although HT staff said that whether the visor over the helmet is moveable or not is still unknown.
i really think its moveable over a closer look of it.

let fighter.jpg

1002941-product-silo.png

Yep. Normal reaction for a figure collector. But for a Star Wars fan like me who recognized on Star Wars, Empire and Jedi. I only ordered the original pilot only.

The new pilot looks great, but he really needs some shin guards and a new kind of speeder bike. That would be a bad-ass setup, IMO.

Yeah. For all other comic cons there were all sorts of videos on YouTube etc. Unless they had a camera ban ??

Def no camera ban. There were photos I took of deadpool, the new premium format wolvie and sabretooth, the first order stormtroopers, and the dark knight PF figures. They're in a article I did.

So then they took a photo of me, I'm a convention exclusive... :rotfl

Back