Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: TIE Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The promo pics of this looked so good that I put in on PO. Don't know if I'll keep it, as trying to keep to Sith and Force Wielders, but its staying for now. I don't want to start down the trooper path..

While I really wanted this, had to cancel. Don't have the money or the space for him. Gonna stick to important villains and Jedi to be safe. I'll thankfully avoid all the trooper releases, but idk how I'm gonna do when they announce the Knights of Ren...

It seems like we could possibly get Luke, Kylo, and Tie Pilot all around the same time. I still haven't ordered Kylo but I did order the Tie Pilot and Luke. I'm going to have to look at the Tie Pilot and Kylo again and decide which one I want the most, because there's too much coming out within a month or two of each other. I really like the look of this Tie Pilot, but since it isn't a specific key character it may be worth canceling. There's something about the look of this pilot that sets it apart from other figures for me though. Originally I was all crazy about the Kylo figure, but not as much anymore. Other than the helmet, Kylo is a rather plain design.

Kylo over this for me. This is great looking, but like you said it's a tie pilot and major characters come first. (unless that pilot is one bad ass in the movie and gives them a run for their money lol)

I'm thinking about using my RPs on Kylo. Just not sure about using it on a figure of a movie that I didnt watch yet. Decisions...:gah:

I'm thinking about using my RPs on Kylo. Just not sure about using it on a figure of a movie that I didnt watch yet. Decisions...:gah:

I am in the same boat. i will be using pts on Kylo. It's just the movie is not out yet, I think it's a safe purchase as the movie looks great so far. Good thing is he has no exclusive so there's no hurry......YET! (After the movie if it's great i bet he sells fast)

I am in the same boat. i will be using pts on Kylo. It's just the movie is not out yet, I think it's a safe purchase as the movie looks great so far. Good thing is he has no exclusive so there's no hurry......YET! (After the movie if it's great i bet he sells fast)

:exactly:

So i may be using pts on him(Kylo) after spook is done just to be safe. (have a feeling the movie is going to be HUGE)

What happened to him...?

The hero of my youth burping on television while in a hot dog costume rocking back and forth like he has to go to the bathroom with his feet up in the air...

Back