Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting your grail at last. Mine will be the Hulk! :rock

Thanks! Yours is right around the corner!

Congrats! Blade is my grail Hot Toy too! :rock

Thanks! Is it bad that I want one more lol? Too many awesome poses at my disposal.

Great poses Furyan, Yeah the Blade fig was one of my first HT figs, I was like wow when I first opened him up.

Thanks! He really is amazing,just as amazing as all pictures ive ever seen.

Nice score Furyan. Wish I able to score this one when it was at retail. Crazy how high this figure is going for. How much did you pay for it?

Nice score Furyan. Wish I able to score this one when it was at retail. Crazy how high this figure is going for. How much did you pay for it?

Thanks! The stupid part is I preordered my first HT (MKIV)two months after Blade was released. However I didnt know he existed at the time. I purchased Ironman from a direct link from an Kotaku article and didnt even bother to search Sideshowtoy for more goodness. My focus was on the MKIV or VI at the time and I barely had enough cash to purchase a $200 toy! (Back then I thought I was slightly crazy for paying that.) Boy have times changed:lol.

But yeah I just missed out on him and I didnt even know this forum existed till 8 months later,took me another 5 months to discover Blade. By then he was over $350 and I just hung my head and sobbed:monkey2. Almost three years later and I finally break and get him:lol Had to sell off an Ironman figure but I got him!and it was soooooooo worth it. I paid $425 shipped for him from a member here(thanks:wave),but in the end he cost me about $125 out of pocket.

Kinda got me thinking how much I actually paid for my Blade figure. I seriously forgot, & got curious, so went hunting in this thread to see if I mentioned it, & found it in an earlier post. It cost me around $350. My older post also reminded me how buying Blade might have had something to do with me not having money to buy OC Batman at the time :lol

I think I made the right choice :D

Kinda got me thinking how much I actually paid for my Blade figure. I seriously forgot, & got curious, so went hunting in this thread to see if I mentioned it, & found it in an earlier post. It cost me around $350. My older post also reminded me how buying Blade might have had something to do with me not having money to buy OC Batman at the time :lol

I think I made the right choice :D

new $170 shipped..;) :lol

$170 shipped is nice.

I don't think it included shipping, but seeing that it was once as low as $128. Ouch.
new $170 shipped..;) :lol
tumblr_lpftj0P0jI1qlxyddo1_400.gif

:lol

Back