Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Blade posed with Wolverine too. :hi5:

DSCF1621_zpsaf9916ec.jpg

They look good standing next to each other :hi5:

just watched all the blade movies over the last 2 days. Really makes me want this figure! such a good character

The first 2 films are superb! The 3rd was very lacking. But I also agree, he is a fantastic character! They should have used him in the initial Twillight movie too.... Would have spared everyone of those god awful New Moon, Full Moon, Half Moon, Moonshine (whatever they're called) sequels! :lol

For a 15 year old movie the first one still holds up well. Stephen dorff has gotta be the worst part of it. He overacts trying to be mean too much. Still a great movie. Wesley snipes is the man

2 has gotta be the best but I gotta admit 3 I think people were too hard on. Just coulda did without ****** bag triple H.

:rotfl

Like Nick said, 3 was action packed and I loved the introduction of Abigail and the rest of the crew :D

Drake looked awesome too! :rock

Whole drake dracula thing was a little cliche but I liked it. It fit. Coulda been a better longer fight at the end though. I remember I didnt see 3 for years cause people tore it apart and I didnt want it to kill blade for me but once I finally saw it I liked it. Not the best but I liked it.

Whole drake dracula thing was a little cliche but I liked it. It fit. Coulda been a better longer fight at the end though. I remember I didnt see 3 for years cause people tore it apart and I didnt want it to kill blade for me but once I finally saw it I liked it. Not the best but I liked it.

It was cliche but I loved how the way they had Hannibal tell Dracula's story :rock

Back