Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched this tonight after much hype and talk about it here in this thread... I know... I know I should of watched this in the threater but my girl is a lil scared of horror films so I usually have to wait until DVD or the internet. So I let this one slip through the cracks, but it was AWESOME tonight :rock

I cannot believe the ending though, WTF....

30_days_of_night01.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Regardless I did enjoy the movie and one of the best vampire movie I've seen in a long time :rock

Isn't that image above a big spoiler?

Anyway, I rewatched Blade: Trinity on saturday because it was on tv. It is not as good as I remembered (from 2-ish years ago), and I didn't even like it back then.

Please, HT, no metrosexual Dracula (or "Drake", as he's called) figure.

Isn't that image above a big spoiler?

Anyway, I rewatched Blade: Trinity on saturday because it was on tv. It is not as good as I remembered (from 2-ish years ago), and I didn't even like it back then.

Please, HT, no metrosexual Dracula (or "Drake", as he's called) figure.

I guess but you can't really tell who it maybe... several dudes with a beard in that movie :lol

Just watched this tonight after much hype and talk about it here in this thread... I know... I know I should of watched this in the threater but my girl is a lil scared of horror films so I usually have to wait until DVD or the internet. So I let this one slip through the cracks, but it was AWESOME tonight :rock

I cannot believe the ending though, WTF....

30_days_of_night01.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Regardless I did enjoy the movie and one of the best vampire movie I've seen in a long time :rock

Now THIS is a vampire flick! Not that piece o' ???? Full Moon BS.

Amen to that. Vampires need to be vicious, savage and bloody or gtfo! My only problem with 30 Days was that the people didn't hardly grow facial hair and a month goes by.

O yea you are right, I didn't even think about that... for me it would been 2 days and Ski would of been a scruggly mofo!!!!

Yeah the 30 Days score was probably my favorite horror score since Suspiria.

I know right? He was a cold bastard. Ruthless. I hope we get some good figures someday. I might get the gentle giant ones.

"I'm done playing with this one..... Do you still wanna play with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"RAAAARRARGH GGGHGGG EEEEEEEEEEEKKKEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Look at the rooftops behind her. They're using her as bait."
"I'm done playing with this one..... Do you still wanna play with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "RAAAARRARGH GGGHGGG EEEEEEEEEEEKKKEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
:lol That little girl was crazy!

Homer was better!

He was a like a little immortal Judd Nelson from The Breakfast Club.

3365605565_70c7fe2df5.jpg

Back