Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'd buy a Jesse Hooker at least. He was my favorite. My second would probably be Severen, third Homer. Diamond Back, Caleb, and Mae I could care less about as figures although I love Mae in the movie. She's so adorable.

Bill Paxton is the ultimate ???? as hit the fan guy, I love him!!!!

When something goes wrong he's the first to start screaming his head off :lol in a funny sort of way though...

I loved Jesse with his joy in the life, those gnarly nails of his, the tattered confederate flag sewn into his coat. " Let's put it this way: I fought for the South. We lost.".

Since this has become the vamp discussion thread has anyone seen Innocent Blood? It's pretty good and it's directed by John Landis (American Werewolf In London) and it's co-written by him.

YES! I ADORE Anne Parillaud. She's great in the original La Femme Nakita too. Innocent Blood makes an awesome double feature with American Werewolf.

Also a big fan of Blood and Donuts, a weird Canadian vampire flick. The Forsaken ain't bad either. It's kinda like Near Dark (although not as good) with a bit of Carpenter's Vampires thrown in.

Vamp is pretty awesome. It's like Dario Argento shot a goofball 80s horror comedy.

Fight Night is fantastic. Top five for sure...

Forsaken is decent. Good enough to be a part of my coveted "vampire collection" but not good enough to avoid me calling it the "baby" of a relationship between Dawson's Creek and Lost Boys.

John Carpenter's Vampires is a great vampire flick, and has a great baddie as well(the guy from Karate Kid 3).

Fright Night 2 is decent enough - by sequel standards. I'd give it a look if you can...

One of my favorite vampire t.v. shows is Forever Knight. Huge fan. If you have never checked it out, please do.

And Fright Night. Fright Night rules. I still never saw part 2. I heard it wasn't that great though.

It was ok. Not nearly good as the first but had an interesting rogues gallery of vampires. Stephen Geoffreys must be kicking himself for turning down returning as Evil Ed to Fright night 2. Having Ed returned would have increased the films coolness by a factor of 100.

I actually liked Fright Night 2. Not a bad flick. I also love the weirdness of the Subspecies films and how could I forget Vampire in Brooklyn. I love me some Vampire in Brooklyn.

Also a bit more obscure but Revenant (Modern Vampires in the US) and The Wisdom of Crocodiles (Immortality in the US) are worth seeing. The first being wacky and the second being very moody and existential.

Fight Night is fantastic. Top five for sure... Forsaken is decent. Good enough to be a part of my coveted "vampire collection" but not good enough to avoid me calling it the "baby" of a relationship between Dawson's Creek and Lost Boys. John Carpenter's Vampires is a great vampire flick, and has a great baddie as well(the guy from Karate Kid 3). Fright Night 2 is decent enough - by sequel standards. I'd give it a look if you can... One of my favorite vampire t.v. shows is Forever Knight. Huge fan. If you have never checked it out, please do.
I never saw that but I LOVE Dark Shadows. Oldie but goodie. That is also a must see imo.

Forever Knight is a bit rough for me to watch these days. Loved it when it was on but watching it in retrospect it's so damn dated and... Canadian.

It was ok. Not nearly good as the first but had an interesting rogues gallery of vampires. Stephen Geoffreys must be kicking himself for turning down returning as Evil Ed to Fright night 2. Having Ed returned would have increased the films coolness by a factor of 100.
I knew he wasn't in it but didn't know he turned it down. Wow. What a dumbass. I heard Brewster and Vincent are in it.

lostboys_KieferSutherland2.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o375ke8Csio&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o375ke8Csio&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just classic bros :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

SING ALONG MORBACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THALLL SHALLL NOT FALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back