Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A last fire will rise behind those eyes
Black house will rock, blind boys don't lie
Immortal fear, that voice so clear
Through broken walls, that scream I hear

Cry, little sister - Thou shall not fall
Come to your brother - Thou shall not die
Unchain me, sister - Thou shall not fear
Love is with your brother - Thou shall not kill

Blue masquerade, strangers look on
When will they learn this loneliness?
Temptation heat beats like a drum
Deep in your veins, I will not lie

Little sister - Thou shall not fall
Love is with your brother - Thou shall not kill

My Shangri-Las
I can't forget
Why you were mine
I need you now

Cry, little sister - Thou shall not fall
Love is with your brother - Thou shall not kill​

Jami Gertz... :drool :drool :drool (wait isn't this the Blade thread :lol eh.... whatever it's still Vampire stuff :lol)

lostboys_JamiGertz2.jpg

i watched blade trinity last night. you know what would have been a more plausible (and interesting) plot than any 5 mins of blade trinity? blade and the nightstalkers manage to get the entire world vampire population in a New York high rise office building, draping a huge starlit canvas over all the windows, to fool them all into thinking it was night. And just when the sun came up and all the vampires were happily partying away in the lobby, Blade could have pulled the canvas down, burning up all the vampires at once. He could also have sprayed them with water and electrocuted them for a laugh. Also, Hulk Hogan should show up half way through the movie for a quick cameo.

And then that one vampire with the glasses could start singing 'New York New York' And Blade could dress up like Rambo! :lol

yeah. it was actually a lot worse than i remember it being. sad end to the trilogy. must be a marvel trilogy 3rd part curse.

having said that, the clip where wesley pulls out the deep badboy full emotion acting chops and says "use it! USE it! UUUSE it!!!" could have been used for a really persuasive birth control ad.

omg you should edit that together and put it on Youtube :lol:wacky

:lol i might just do that cent!

since we're talking about vampire movies, has everyone seen Sundown: The Vampire in Retreat, with David Carradine and Bruce Campbell?

and i'm also surprised no-one has mentioned possibly the best scene ever from a vampire film. even blade would be on his ass by the end of this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/albIAvi6zag&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/albIAvi6zag&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

or "let the right one in". that was a great little movie, if a bit tame.

Last edited:
A Vampire Hulk Hogan would be awesome, brother!

he'd be pretty impossible to put down. everytime you came close, he'd stand up, point that finger at you and start hulking out. you may be onto blade's next unstoppable enemy :lol "whatcha gonna do when suckamania and the largest fangs in the world get a hold of YOU!"

I'd do Salma. Vampire or not.

even if it meant certain death? yeah. me too :monkey5

Nah, I didn't hear great things though. I will watch it just to see Fox. :lol She's a ????? but she is hot.

Eh I'm one of those guys that will watch anything, and I have to prove to myself that it sucks... I usually watch the movie to the very end as well even though it sucks because I have to complete it :lol

Gonna watch it tonight once I FTP it to my XBOX. :rock

REMEBER EVERBODY WHEN YOU GET THIS FIGURE DO A NICE POSE OF BLADE KILLING EDWARD CULLEN, NO OFFENSE TO TWILIGHT FANS BUT I WANNA SEE THAT.

LOl no seriously i would love to see someone do a scene of hot toys blade killing tonner doll edward lol.

REMEBER EVERBODY WHEN YOU GET THIS FIGURE DO A NICE POSE OF BLADE KILLING EDWARD CULLEN, NO OFFENSE TO TWILIGHT FANS BUT I WANNA SEE THAT. LOl no seriously i would love to see someone do a scene of hot toys blade killing tonner doll edward lol.
I would totally do that but I don't want to drop coin on an Edward. :lol

Back