Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh I'm one of those guys that will watch anything, and I have to prove to myself that it sucks... I usually watch the movie to the very end as well even though it sucks because I have to complete it :lol Gonna watch it tonight once I FTP it to my XBOX. :rock
I know what you mean. I am the same way. Even if it is blowing you have to stick it out 'til the end. I do the same thing. Damn OCD. :lol

I know what you mean. I am the same way. Even if it is blowing you have to stick it out 'til the end. I do the same thing. Damn OCD. :lol

Hey Mor, the movie was pretty all right in a sort of weird way. I guess it's because Megan is so hot but down to the point I would 75% of the movie it was cool and then it got ridiculously stupid :lol :banghead:banghead

I mean stupid...

Hey Mor, the movie was pretty all right in a sort of weird way. I guess it's because Megan is so hot but down to the point I would 75% of the movie it was cool and then it got ridiculously stupid :lol :banghead:banghead I mean stupid...
:lol Okay then, when the dvd hits I will check it out. :rock

Really looking fwd to this fig...love the accessories and choice of clothes. Has anyone got pics of the fig from the Toy Hunters display window yet? Thought I saw one earlier.

Woody Inc. custom base

d28b01be.jpg

Hes making a limited run, I will use for my for my Hot Toys Blade AND Elvis1976 custom Blade:D

I think this may be my most desired figure of 2010, and thats saying something with that hot as hell T-800 Arnie on the way.

I think this may be my most desired figure of 2010, and thats saying something with that hot as hell T-800 Arnie on the way.

This figure was on high priority for me, then HT announced the T2 line. This can take a back burner I want the T 800 and T 1000 much more!

I had a feeling HT will release this soon :banghead

Was there talk of it releasing on the HK toy forums?

I think it is funny that The Comedian and Blade are being released before the battle damaged Iron Man, which is MMS110. Come on! I want my Iron Man.

Blade is released in Hong Kong.

Check out this new pic from HT of the new, tweaked head sculpt:

looks much better!
20100128_137a5b28dfc81f25fd1fdC8QaR47fia5.jpg

from toy world

Well, crikey, that looks about a thousand times better to me. I don't know how different it actually is, but the hair sculpt has a sharper point, the philtrum looks shorter and more angled, there's a parting in the moustache, the chin looks longer, with the top lip looking a lot better, the frown, might just be the lighting, but looks a lot more convincing..

Yeah, I'm sold.

Subtle changes, but he looks great.

Is he definitely out in HK?

glad they darkened him up a bit too. much more wesley like now. charlie murphy will be pleased. guess i'd better pay the rest of my preorder.

Back