Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Toy-World:
22042667.jpg

Wow just wow. If ever I had any doubts that this is Snipes.

We needs a glasses shot. Looks awesome without but would be even more badass with!

Damn that looks way better. The eyes are still a bit off but I think the rest is totally spot on so with the shades (which is how everyone will display him) he'll look perfect.

Wow, a company that listens to the fans critique of their sculpts and actually fixes them. What a novel concept.

Hmmm, an eBay seller said Blade is in stock at the Toy Hunter store as of tomorrow for the pre-order VIPs only. The rest of us should be able to get him within 30 days after that. Is this usually the case when figs come out?

Blade is released in Hong Kong.

Check out this new pic from HT of the new, tweaked head sculpt:

looks much better!
20100128_137a5b28dfc81f25fd1fdC8QaR47fia5.jpg

from toy world
CRAP!! He looks awesome, but I was hoping I'd have more time. Hopefully I'll have my tax return before he starts shipping here in the U.S..

From Toy-World:

93480736.jpg

24618346.jpg

22042667.jpg

79138303.jpg
Awesome pics, thanks for posting Chaser!! :rock

REMEBER EVERBODY WHEN YOU GET THIS FIGURE DO A NICE POSE OF BLADE KILLING EDWARD CULLEN, NO OFFENSE TO TWILIGHT FANS BUT I WANNA SEE THAT.

LOl no seriously i would love to see someone do a scene of hot toys blade killing tonner doll edward lol.

i picked up a barbie edward for my medicom blade to torture...right now he just has a sword up against his throat...

i picked up a barbie edward for my medicom blade to torture...right now he just has a sword up against his throat...

I so want to do a stop motion when I get this figure. I just don't want to have an Edward in my collection or to pay for one.

luckily for me the edward doll was a gift from my brother...he knew what my intention for it was, but i still had to explain it to everyone else on christmas. there is no shame in having an edward in your collection if he is there to be blade's plaything. the bad thing about the barbie doll is the lack of articulation, and i really don't feel like putting the head on a TT body...

Back