Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, looks much better.
I'm glad I emailed them.
Thanks for listening HT!

So um, all you posters who thought the first sculpt was dead on and didnt need any reworking, still stand by your opinion?
Or does this new sculpt ("A better likeness" by HT's own admission) suck? :lol
I like how the complacent "It's close enough" crowd will benefit from the tenacity of the "Not close enough" crowd.
Youre welcome.
:cool:

Looks cool , tempted by this one now. Blade couldn't have a more kick ass gun too. :rock

79138303.jpg

People do write a load of cr*p on this forum. I do get ever so tempted to join in though

:lol:lol:lol

Does this mean we are gonna get 50 post about shipping and that he hasn't came to your house yet :monkey3 :lol

It's true...I had to wade through a lot of posts in the T-800 thread to get any new info. Of which there was none.

People do write a load of cr*p on this forum. I do get ever so tempted to join in though

But, in this case, what more info do you want? He's been released in Hong Kong, there are pics, people are excited.

Why are you guys such debbie-downers?

Blade looks great. Really mean.

Did Blade do well in Asia? Do you think anyone bought it this so we won't get an abundance of pics until it hits the states or America?

Yup, looks much better.
I'm glad I emailed them.
Thanks for listening HT!

So um, all you posters who thought the first sculpt was dead on and didnt need any reworking, still stand by your opinion?
I like how the complacent "It's close enough" crowd will benefit from the tenacity of the "Not close enough" crowd.
Youre welcome.

i could actually put up with a substandard sculpt it it meant not reading posts like this.

ps. your medal is in the post.

Yup, looks much better.
I'm glad I emailed them.
Thanks for listening HT!

Youre welcome.

Or HT took it apon themselves to improve the sculpt.

Does this mean we are gonna get 50 post about shipping and that he hasn't came to your house yet :monkey3 :lol

I orderded thru SS therefore, I hope not to have the same shipping issues. :moon

If I have to wait three weeks for my order to arrive after shipping from SS, I will post 49 times to make you happy :D

Yup. It is a discussion board with tons of crap. Isn't it supposed to be 95% crap (people's thoughts, opinions) and 5% useful info (official pics, specs):huh

Freaks like to exceed the norm with 99% crap and 1% useful info. :D

Still never got one on order, where is people ordering this one at for a good price? Any dealers here have a US release for a good deal?

Back