Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, i love the new head sculpt. I hope I can pick this up later on in the year (too many family commitments keep my money busy till the summer lol)

wish it had the jacket/clasps from the first film though.

Great pics Chaser - thanks. I must say, I'd like to see photos without so much flash - I hope the fig is better in-hand than the flash pics suggest. Also, it looks like Blade has a bigger head - I wonder if this is on a slim body or if the sculpt is just bigger. I guess it works, as Snipes seems to have a bigger head.

wish it had the jacket/clasps from the first film though.

with you on that one. loved that simpler look from the first movie. doubt HT will release another blade (i'd buy that too if they did) but how awesome would it be if this was the second figure they released a partial clothing set for. we can only hope.

WHY?!?! PLASTIC PANTS ?!?! atlease give me pleather!!!! NO~~~~

Few quick snaps

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

Last edited:
Woahhh!!::google:google

Impresive pictures OMG!!:horror

Comparing pics

from OMG;
IMG_1621.jpg

From toys daily
DSCN3832.JPG

Man..looks a totally different figure..

Plastic Pants???? WTF!!...Sorry but I can,t believe it ...or rather, I do not want believe it :confused:

Cheers for posting the pictures guys... and OMG, those shots are fantastic. What are the twin swords you use in them.

I noticed on toys2 that it says this is limited edition, will this be difficult to get down the road?

Woah! That new head is awesome!!

But then I was cool with the previous version too.
This one also seems a little bigger on his body which I;m not sure I like.

Regardless, he's gonna get bought!

I noticed on toys2 that it says this is limited edition, will this be difficult to get down the road?

I'm curious about that too.

I'm not to sure but I think all hot toys figures are classed as limited. Regardless I'm sure they'll be enough to go around.

Didn't intend to get this one. But these in hand pics are making it difficult to resist. Must... Be... Strong!

Looks awesome though.

This is so Hardcore :cool: You do not Fk with Blade. This figure has so much stage presence, they totally nailed the attitude. What other figures has the sculptor done? I thought the prototype had sort of a empty headed feel but damn Hot Toys always delivers!

And I think the pants look great. Love the wrinkled look, they have a real heavy feel to them

Back