Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I missed out on these before I even knew about them or started collecting.

I remember seeing it at a large LCS downtown year or so ago but seeig the prices online I fear to call them and I am sure by now it's gone :( Gonna try my luck at the upcoming FanExpo
:borg:

Is the FanExpo worth going to? I still have yet to go.

And in regards to reatiler booths....prices higher, lower or decent than average?

I think it's a fun thing to go to.. This year going to be taking lots of pictures and I can feel less of a geek there :D
Prices, well last year I went I was such a noob so not sure but I remember seeing a TDK V1 for $120 when it was still selling for $180 everywhere else but no clue how the condition was. Sure there are items that get overcharged but I also here at the end of the show on Sunday you may be able to find deals. Toys2 is there too. Show is not cheap being $28 I think but its waaay better than our crappy version of a Comicon we have here
:borg:

Maybe I will just get this T-800 and get the NECA battle damaged 12"? Their standard 12" T-800 I thought was horrible, but this one looks good and it has light-up eyes.

Really? Of the 2 Neca 12"ers I prefer the Pescadero, as do most neca fans. I think you'd end up regretting that when HT eventually comes out with their BD T-800. There'll be a bigger gulf in quality and overall impressiveness between the HT BD T-800 and NECAs "Final Battle" than there is between the 2 companies' clean T-800s IMO.

I have the advantage here of being a dude with long hair for most of my life.

Well i'm screwed then. I haven't had any hair to style for about 10 years :lol

Anyway great pics Theokan. I think i'll just use water to get the hair how I want it. For thoses of you using styling products, how ofter do you think you will need to clean it out and re-apply?

The stuff that I use stays on forever until you actually wash it off:monkey1 I'd imagine I'll probably reapply maybe after half a year or so maybe..

It's like good for FX type hair styling, it's actually a type of molding clay that you apply very lightly to the hair than you can sculpt it to different shapes basically, pretty neat stuff..

Here's a pic of a really nice hair clay product, and you can see the inside it's just clay material:

sebastian-hair-crude-clay.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my Sarah and messed with the hair a little to get the rugged look she had in the movie. I have the advantage here of being a dude with long hair for most of my life. (and that's the GOOD long hair might I add:D) Here's what I have so far, what do you think? I'll take better quality pics later, just really eager to get these out right now :D

saraht.jpg

sarah1w.jpg

sarah2e.jpg

sarah3k.jpg

sarah4.jpg

And for those of you who thought messing the hair is gay, there's a huge difference between beauty make up and FX make up. This is all about rugging her up so she looks like she's been through war, if you wanted one from a shampoo commercial you actually won't need to do any mod to the hair at all :)

Love these great work , :hi5:

The stuff that I use stays on forever until you actually wash it off:monkey1 I'd imagine I'll probably reapply maybe after half a year or so maybe..

It's like good for FX type hair styling, it's actually a type of molding clay that you apply very lightly to the hair than you can sculpt it to different shapes basically, pretty neat stuff..

Here's a pic of a really nice hair clay product, and you can see the inside it's just clay material:

sebastian-hair-crude-clay.jpg

Pomade might work as well, hmmm...

prod_american_crew_pomade.jpg

ya that looks like it'll totally work too. I'm actually using something very similar to that on my Sarah Connor since I dont have any hair clay laying around the house right now.

That is what I used to style my hair with whenever I did have hair, I still have a tub of it completely full from back in the day :rotfl

Really? Of the 2 Neca 12"ers I prefer the Pescadero, as do most neca fans. I think you'd end up regretting that when HT eventually comes out with their BD T-800. There'll be a bigger gulf in quality and overall impressiveness between the HT BD T-800 and NECAs "Final Battle" than there is between the 2 companies' clean T-800s IMO.

Yea, thought it was cheaply made. Paint easly came off hands and the unpainted eyes, etc. Meh. The BD one looks a little better to me, and I like the light-up feature.

In regards to a HT version. Well, I already do have the standard BD T-800, so I'm thinking if I'm only going to get one, the "iconic" look may be best. I mean, he comes with an endo arm anyway. I guess it depends how good of a job they'd do on a BD version vs the standard version. Or if they do one at all. Very surpised he wasn't packaed with at least another head.

Last edited:
Should she have had scars on her arms and stuff too or no? I know the T-1000 got her in the shoulder, but I do not remember if she had anything else.

Hey can someone take a pic with the Donut head with Sarah looking through like she did in the movie think it would be a cool shot... right after she blasts him...

Nice pics Theokun, the red LEDs are reminiscent of the movie!

I am hoping I can find this somewhere cheap eventually...

Hey can someone take a pic with the Donut head with Sarah looking through like she did in the movie think it would be a cool shot... right after she blasts him...

I tried that but couldn't get it to look good. Didn't help that I was using the T-1000 head as a finger puppet for the attempt but you really need to get the lighting right even if not the backdrop and I just don't have the patience to put it all together.

Back