Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should she have had scars on her arms and stuff too or no? I know the T-1000 got her in the shoulder, but I do not remember if she had anything else.

Yes T-1000 gets her arm with that blade arm and there should be a scar its not on V1 Sarah so I doubt it would be on this one...

Then mine doesnt have one or im missing something just checked again....

You can see it here, a little faint but, its there.

kccbv4.jpg

I saw that but it throw me off because he stabs her form above and the scar sould be on the back of her shoulder... I guess thats supposed to be it though...

screw it! instead of another lens I picked up a new P&S that does macro really upclose
t1000s2.jpg

:borg:

Got mine today...love her!!!! Much better in person I think and looks a lot more like Linda. Hair color is pretty spot on for me, for the scene.

Shouldn't she have more wounds though, or blood on her?...she was shot in the truck earlier on afterall. My only complaint so far. But in regards to her hair, spent a lot of time trying to get it to look how I wanted and this is the best I could do:

They do, though she could use some extra conditioner for those crazy split ends flying around all over the place.

4897983934_42ce2d8757_z.jpg

mg066711.jpg

80269776.jpg

36202578.jpg

53776402.jpg

60749901.jpg

19396023.jpg

I just cannot believe all these years I had this on VHS I never paid attention to this part and the tape was nearly worn out as well. Saying that I just never picked films apart looking for things like that. I'd only rewind to amazing scenes like the Harley jumping off the concrete wall and scenes like that.

43172096.jpg

90405191.jpg

74963501.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today at Forbidden Planet in NYC. The lady tried telling me it was a con exclusive and said I couldn't get the normal student discount. Long story short (too late) I got the discount (10 percent). Anyway, the figure is great. I was worried reading all the negative reviews on here. You guys are nuts. This figure is balls-to-the-wall awesome! :clap

Sideshowcollectibles can suck my ____.

A few weeks ago they sent me an email confirming that my order was processing and that I should be receiving it soon. Well today it looks like they canceled my Sarah Connor order.

WTF?

I didn't cancel, my credit card is fine, everything checks out. I also see its in stock. Okay, so no problem. I decided this could work to my advantage and I decided to reorder AND use the free gift cards I got from Celebration V last week.

NOPE. For some reason you can't use gift cards unless the items are ELIGIBLE for gift card use. Of course the only eligible items from their site are expensive and/or crap.

____ em. I only wanted that head anyway. I'm sitting on about 100 dollars in gift cards/promotional discounts that I can't even use on what I want and they canceled my orders on a whim.

They better not ____ up my preordered T-1000s.

Man that sucks. But you never now. Maybe if they don't sell out anytime soon, they may qualify it for Gift card use. But that's just a chance. I got one off of ebay for pretty much the same price as Sideshow and very cheap shipping, $10.50 I believe.

I saw it at forbiddon In Union yesterday but then i came home an the UPS guy was there with it.

It sucks! Well at least the Sarah head that is. But I got it for the T-1000 head and a parted out head/hat/glasses/rifle from the regular release and that put together is really quite nice. And te t-1000 head is lovely. But that Sarah head? laughable, really, and I have yet to see anyone come close to successfully making the hair even look somewhere decent.

But the other head is a lot nicer in person, Don't like the hat but the glasses are nice. A decent figure, one of the best females but most of their femals are on the bad side anyway. But looks great next to Arnie.

No one has made the hair look dead-on accurate to the steel mill scenes, true. But theres nothing actually wrong with the way the hair looks straight outta the box. Hot Toys simply chose to leave it clean - a blank slate for buyers to modify themselves - its too early to say that no one will get it looking like the film.

Straight out of the box though it looks nothing like her hair in cut, color or anything really. modified it's straight... flat... Unless someone can get it curly with a bit of friz and matty then it won't look right, It doesn't even look close to her hair when it's not wet and matted.

Back