Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^:lol Are you serious?

JJ :) BUt yeah he fiddleed with the first one for like 30min and still is not happy so I will have to go back another day when he can set aside more time. He is getting a lil OCD on it which is good ;)

Ugh, I'm ashamed to say this but why does that look sexy? O_O

That's cuase you see her straps undone :lol

To acheive the wavy look i think you might try taking small amounts of the hair and braiding it. Would probably have to be alot of small sections braided then perhaps heating it up would keep it looking wavy. Then put small amounts of watered down glue in certain sections to acheive the wet look. I was going to try this but i think the head looks totally rediculous.

My hairstylist was fooling around on a test wig and went another technic he picked up at a show. wrapping hair around a rod and then using one of those clamp irons to just tap the hair all around which creates the rough curls done in small sections he thinks it will give the messy look. If the curls are to pronouced he wouldus the same iron and striaghten it out a lil but it stayed messy enough which I think will work great but too bad he never gotton around on doing it on the actual doll
:borg:

JJ :) BUt yeah he fiddleed with the first one for like 30min and still is not happy so I will have to go back another day when he can set aside more time. He is getting a lil OCD on it which is good ;)

That's cuase you see her straps undone :lol

My hairstylist was fooling around on a test wig and went another technic he picked up at a show. wrapping hair around a rod and then using one of those clamp irons to just tap the hair all around which creates the rough curls done in small sections he thinks it will give the messy look. If the curls are to pronouced he wouldus the same iron and striaghten it out a lil but it stayed messy enough which I think will work great but too bad he never gotton around on doing it on the actual doll

:slap we are mad men. Yes we are. Geil I think this takes the cake. Admit it boys. We are men obsessed with barbies.

If only I could be as brave as Geil to go to such lengths. I have thought of bringing 1/6 clothing to tailors for mods but then I snapped out of it thank God!

Did a little work on mine. I still have to mess the hair up quite a bit and use something to then hold the hair in the dirty sweaty look.

Anyway, I wet the hair a little to rough it up a bit then cut a fringe.

Here is as it looks for now.
IMG_2065.jpg

Finally someone grew a pair and cut her bangs! Best one yet!

:slap we are mad men. Yes we are. Geil I think this takes the cake. Admit it boys. We are men obsessed with barbies.

If only I could be as brave as Geil to go to such lengths. I have thought of bringing 1/6 clothing to tailors for mods but then I snapped out of it thank God!

Haha! I wonder what the non registered members must think lurking these boards if they read this thread and it's latest responses.

You have to admit though, the skin tone in Tyler's photo makes it look so real you wouldn't think it was a plastic doll. Same goes for the hair colour styling and fringe.

sc1t.jpg

Tried to finish what my hairguy started but she will have to go back again
BTW the way the strands have been "implanted" sadly it is impossible to pull the hair back properly without showing the plastic sculpt and the lack of a hairline :(

I've got one of these preordered from Red 5 Collectibles, so hopefully I'll be getting shipping notice soon :)

:lol
Hi Ray. Not sure if my PM made it through or not (I think your inbox was full at one point), but since you might still be checking out this topic, I was just wondering if my Comedian decals had been mailed yet. Cheers.

Last edited:
I have mine today:hi5: and I try to do the hair and ans is a pain in the neck:slap, make me crazy and I put in back in the box, nice figure just I can't deal with the freaking hair:mad:, BTW I think this S.Connor version is better from the first one:clap the donut heat T-100 is EXELLENT :hi5:, I put in the narrow body and looks FANTASTIC:yess:, my two cents.:wink1:

Nice pics. Eh, it's less about hair styling than it is capturing a realistic look for these figures.

Making the hair look natural and scene acurate is just as important part of the realistic look. To think of it the one that I am trying to do does not looke realistic yet either and ppl have more or less success with the fuzzing of the hiar as well resulting in realistic or barbie looking pictures. Have you even looked at all the pictures posted?

Last edited:
Thanks, Sean! Shake N' Bake! Amazing signature btw. :clap

Thanks, I'm planning 1 for each movie, go about a week or so with each one, just cuz I'm in the mood, and by then, it should be onto celebrating BD T-800, hopefully :) That is unless I'm inspired to do a new T2 one when the T-1000 gets in hand, which I might.

Back