Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get it, it just sucks.

Regular Sarah was shipping or just about to ship before we get a tease of this T-1000 version, and shortly after that we got the T-1000. I'm guessing we'll get a tease or something around the shipping of the T-1000, assuming they'll do the BD T-800, I can't figure why they wouldn't, but given it's importance to me, I'm not counting on it until there's and official image / announcement.

The only thing that worries me is how jam packed they made the T-1000. Obviously they're only releasing the one T-1000 that we have all preordered so its packed with everything we'll need. I will FREAK if we don't get a BD T-800. It'll also carry a common trend with HT's if they, you know, bail out on finishing a line. Weirdo's.

The only thing that worries me is how jam packed they made the T-1000. Obviously they're only releasing the one T-1000 that we have all preordered so its packed with everything we'll need. I will FREAK if we don't get a BD T-800. It'll also carry a common trend with HT's if they, you know, bail out on finishing a line. Weirdo's.

i think a bd t800 is a sure sell item, i'd be a dumb move on hottoys part to bail before milking the T2 line...........unless they jump straight to T1.

maybe by the time the t1000 release gets closer we'll see some pics or announcement for the bd t800. :dunno i sure hope so, its gonna be a hell of a figure. :yess:

I'll settle for full BD only, but, I really hope it's a jam packed set or 2 more figures so we'll get the Cyberdyne gear and parts to make a semi-BD figure, cuz I want that too, I want it all :lol.

I'm hoping for 2 more figures. One cyberdyne and partial BD and then a full blown end of the movie BD one.

I did a video review. Excuse my shaky amateur camera hand:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2mszTJl0B20?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2mszTJl0B20?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Since we are at it again. I want all the T-800 but still I want the young John Connor. It just be so wrong not to have him when I am even willing to grab several Sarahs!!!!
:borg:

^^Didnt someone post a custom young John around here somewhere? Not this particular thread but I recall seeing one. Maybe it was another forum. Im a member of so many, sometimes I forget which one Im on. :lol

They won't make him. No one will. :monkey2

Not quite no one....

14c93d83e2ff80d9121a0b6908339c323d63d854.jpg

:wink1:

They won't make him. No one will. :monkey2

Good review Odowankenobi.

Don't even say that!!!

^^Didnt someone post a custom young John around here somewhere? Not this particular thread but I recall seeing one. Maybe it was another forum. Im a member of so many, sometimes I forget which one Im on. :lol

I think MF posted it in the MEGA Sized T-800 thread

Not quite no one....

14c93d83e2ff80d9121a0b6908339c323d63d854.jpg

:wink1:

OHHH :horror nice find
:borg:

Here's an update of my Sarah. I finally went ahead and cut the bangs off after seeing others' mods here which looks a lot more accurate that way. I also attempted to curl the hair, though they don't seem to want to hold, might have to find a better method. And I know some of these shots are of out of focus, still trying to figure out how to focus while taking photos in the dark... Anyway, here goes:

sarah01b.jpg

sarah02.jpg

sarah03.jpg

sarah04.jpg

Last edited:
Here's an update of my Sarah. I finally went ahead and cut the bangs off after seeing others' mods here which looks a lot more accurate that way. I also attempted to curl the hair, though they don't seem to want to hold, might have to find a better method. And I know some of these are kind of out of focus, still trying to figure out how to focus while taking photos in the dark... Anyway, here goes:

great pics! to make curls , you need hot ( not boiling) water!

heres an german side, were they say how to do it:

https://www.ffd-magazin.de/kreativ/heisswelle1.html

has anybody an idea how to remove the blood from her face without destroying the texture of the skin? I´m not sure if the "dots" in the texture on the skin are painted or part of the rubber...

Back