Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

That 2nd route is the one I plan on taking. And I don't mind doing that at all. The biggest problem is actually going to be acquiring it without going to SDCC :lol

Just watched the T2 making of, and thought some of you might be interested in this pic, a comparison of RP and the donut head animatronic:

vlcsnap-2010-05-28-16h46m24s81.png

Wow, the HT one looks more like RP than the 1/1 mock up.

You could always buy the 1/6 bust and hack the head off for your T-1000. Might be less expensive then getting this figure for the head only.

Robert Patrick looks KILLER.

Linda Hamilton looks like CARROT-TOP with straightened hair.

Hey when does Tokyo Toy Fair start? Not just for the rest of the Terminator line, I cant wait to see all the new product ! Think they will reveal the Avatar figures? ( They just HAVE to right ?! :panic: )

And they still got to show the A.P.U. model from the Matrix, I hope they surprise us with actual 1/ 6 figures. And then the Superman figure, Tron, Predators, Prince of Persia, the rumored Ghost Rider and other Iron Man 2 figures :thud:

Who knows. Anything can happen

Man, Matrix figures would be somin' else

Could I purchase the Attendee order and have a friend who is going to SDCC pick it up for me?

Could I purchase the Attendee order and have a friend who is going to SDCC pick it up for me?

Have your friend order it. They check your idea and order form.

I've never ordered a Con exclusive before, does Sideshow's site have terrible lag like MattyCollector or is it light years better?

I would guess in that area. Hopefully that will scare some folks off and I'll be able to get one. Popular though this figure will be, I don't think this will be anywhere near as popular as the Predator, where price won't be an object.

I would guess in that area. Hopefully that will scare some folks off and I'll be able to get one. Popular though this figure will be, I don't think this will be anywhere near as popular as the Predator, where price won't be an object.

True enough. At this point I still have no idea which Sarah I'll buy. I dig the hair and T1000 sculpt on this version but prefer the sculpt of the V1.

The Predator is very tempting but I think I'll pass. I don't own any Preds other than the Pred1... Buying the Gort might start a chain reaction of (____ing massive) spending.

Yeah hopefully they'll price a few people out of it. I hate to say that but I really want this figure - as a keeper, not for future scalping.

I don't own any Preds other than the Pred1... Buying the Gort might start a chain reaction of (____ing massive) spending.

:lol thats something I'm constantly having to think about lately. Yesterday though after deciding I do want Gort I went and bought the first Lost Predator. Its already on its way to me so theres no turning back now. And Gort just became quite a bit more important a purchase. If I fail to get him I might end up trying my first trade or something...unless I decide that I really love Lostie on his own merits. Right now though I'm thinking he'd be pointless unless I could get Gort.

Yeah hopefully they'll price a few people out of it. I hate to say that but I really want this figure - as a keeper, not for future scalping.

With me being up in the air between the two money does start to weight in. Sarah v1 for 135 or a few bucks more for this version? I wish we could see some in hand pics... Oh well, just gotta see if I even score one through the PPO to begin with.

I just want one Gort and one Sarah-1000, is it hard to get these during PPO? or do you have to be constantly refreshing and whatnot

:lol thats something I'm constantly having to think about lately. Yesterday though after deciding I do want Gort I went and bought the first Lost Predator. Its already on its way to me so theres no turning back now. And Gort just became quite a bit more important a purchase. If I fail to get him I might end up trying my first trade or something...unless I decide that I really love Lostie on his own merits. Right now though I'm thinking he'd be pointless unless I could get Gort.

Yeah, one purchase almost always leads to another. That's why it's so easy to get on board with this figure... We're all getting our T-800s in the next few days and we'll all have a spot on the shelf next to him for a Sarah.... This line is going to be hard to resist....

Which is another reason for me to stay clear of the Gort. :lol

if HT already have the T1000 together, maybe they took a shortcut with this exclusive head. it seems the head overall retains the shape a non-BD head should have, rather than being resculpted to have the face wider as it was in the movie. so chances are, the head on the regular release will be exactly like this. maybe the eyes forward.

That makes alot of sense bud. Hadn't thought that as a possible reason.

Back