Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

any idea on the probable price for this figure from SSC? i haven't particpate in any ppo event for a long time but i should be getting in on the ppo for sarah.

And with SIdeshow's cancellation policies, better to just secure one with them if you can and then if some place you'd rather goe to gets some, then order there and cancel with Sideshow.

Might very well wind up paying about $30+ more in the end, but the "set it and forget it" convenience with Sideshow for their SDCC exclusives is well worth that.

Those of you who've done a few PPOs like this before, in your experience do Sarah Connor and Gort seem more popular than anything before or what? As in have you noticed any increase in the amount of people saying they intend to go for them compared to other items?

I think the demand/hype is about equal to any well made figure from a popular franchise.

What other Hot Toys figures have been released as SDCC (and SS PPO) exclusives? Obviously theres just never been any that I've been interested in or I'd have noticed.

Last year they had the Gunmetal Gray Iron Man.

Toys2 has gotten some Sideshow Exclusive items, they had Luke and Han last year, but I imagine they arrange sort of like us where they buy some, so their stock, if they get Sarah, will be quite small.

Well if they do it'll be another chance, worth keeping an eye.

So badly want this figure, not because its an exclusive but because the new stuff in it is so important to a Terminator collection that it should never have been an exclusive.

I just want this figure, I'll consider myself lucky to get it because of its rarity.

It does give you another option if Toys2 happens to get any ammount, but like I said, probably be small stock, maybe even under 30 units. It seems like on average, their HT figures come in about 100-200 units so something like this will probably be a 1/4 of that ammount.

You're not a Predator fan, Maulfan. I know your a Maul fan, but that's besides the point.

Did you mean to type Terminator?

Oh no, I was just referencing that you said you only wanted Sarah Connor. I thought you'd probably pick up the Guardian Predator as well.

Back