Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

It may still go up for order that day, Sideshow's SDCC PPOs will take place before then so it's not a conflict.

Unfortunately, it's probably still going to be very limited.

I got the Gunmetal Iron Man. I have a feeling that luck will be in my favor for these as well.

So have any of you guys snagged an SS exclusive before? How hectic is it, how fast do they go, and what are the usual ed. sizes?

I'm new to dealing with regular ex. stuff, so... :dunno

All my pre-orders through Sideshow are Exclusives. As long as I ordered them when they first went up, I never had a problem securing any of them.

Blade does make the good point though these have a little more appeal than a typical SS exclusive. Gort isn't just an existing figure with 1 extra accessory, hes supposed to be a different character altogether and he has a few new things with him. Sarah has at least 3 significant aspects unique to this figure over the standard version.

They'll definitely sell out faster than other SS exclusives of the past...one of the most recent of which was that Final Battle John Connor with that extra computer thingy..that was still available last I checked, but Sarah and Gort will go fast as they offer more than just 1 new piece.

So have any of you guys snagged an SS exclusive before? How hectic is it, how fast do they go, and what are the usual ed. sizes?

I'm new to dealing with regular ex. stuff, so... :dunno

If it's a PPO, everyone's waiting for a specific time so you can relax until that moment, but things still sell out fast. On average, Ex. items are about 1000 pieces give or take and sell out roughly within 10 minutes, sometimes faster or longer depending on popularity. I have a feeling this Sarah could sell out in 5 minutes.

If it's a newsletter PPO, the servers will probably get hung up because Sideshow will underestimate demands, seems like when any big thing goes up with the newsletter things slow down.

It'll be a fight for this figure, less than if it was SDCC, but still a fight.

Now everyone will be fighting at the same time, basically. And this isn't a normal 1000-piece deal. Oh, boy...

If HT isnt working to the SDCC deadline now, wonder if they would go ahead and push out few more than the designated amount??

Unlikely, Sideshow Exclusives are always smaller ES than regular releases, it's probably still arranged to be real limited, just now available through a different means than was expected.

Also, just thought of a bummer, this might be made a Con preorder, which means attendees would be able to order it in advance before non-attendees, but I don't think in that scenario that there is an alotment for non-attendees, sure hope it's not done that way, it could be sold out before non-attendees even got a shot and that'd suck.

yes it would,,,im down in SC ,and cant see myself getting to the con this year

I have a feeling most people here just want this figure for the T1 head!

Request from a fellow freak. Am interested in Gort Pred that goes PPO at the same time as Sarah. If anyone who is going to get Sarah but not gort, can you please help me out in getting it. I am from India and it's next to impossible to order it from here. I don't mind if it's attendee or non-attendee version. Please PM me if you can help.

Maybe it was just a hype thing, they saw they could really cash in so they delay it more to make more.

Back