Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

Sarah Connor?
Yes.
BANG ........... BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

:monkey3

Oh no, I was just referencing that you said you only wanted Sarah Connor. I thought you'd probably pick up the Guardian Predator as well.

Oh, no, I'm particular with Predators, I like the P1 most, I also like P2, P2 Elder and Wolf, other than those 4, I don't care much for any of the other Predator designs. Jury's still out on the new movie until it hits and figures show up.

Sarah Connor?
Yes.
BANG ........... BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

:monkey3

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2XjmsMtcbL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2XjmsMtcbL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

I still think he's banging to the tune of Anvil of Crom: https://www.barbariankeep.com/sounds/conan2.mid

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2XjmsMtcbL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2XjmsMtcbL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

I still think he's banging to the tune of Anvil of Crom: https://www.barbariankeep.com/sounds/conan2.mid

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Bad News Fellow Freaks,

I called Sideshow today to get some more info on the Hot Toys SDCC items, I forget the name of the rep that I spoke to but, according to the most updated information from Hot Toys, the SDCC Hot Toys items will not be ready in time for the show. He said that there should be an update in the newsletter within the next week or two stating the change in the exclusive line-up and said most likely Sideshow will be selling the figures as Sideshow Exclusives rather than SDCC Exclusives, but even that is just an assumption of what might happen. However, I'm assuming Sideshow will be carrying at least the Sarah-1000 because it is their license. I kind of hope that this is both true and not true. Not true because it is unfair to the Con-Attendees who were looking forward to pre-ordering/picking up the figure(s) and true because it might be easier to obtain one seeing that the Con-Attendee and Non-Attendee numbers might be combined. Once again I could've just been told some bad scoop, but I thought I would at least pass it on to all of you fellow freaks.

Bad News Fellow Freaks,

I called Sideshow today to get some more info on the Hot Toys SDCC items, I forget the name of the rep that I spoke to but, according to the most updated information from Hot Toys, the SDCC Hot Toys items will not be ready in time for the show. He said that there should be an update in the newsletter within the next week or two stating the change in the exclusive line-up and said most likely Sideshow will be selling the figures as Sideshow Exclusives rather than SDCC Exclusives, but even that is just an assumption of what might happen. However, I'm assuming Sideshow will be carrying at least the Sarah-1000 because it is their license. I kind of hope that this is both true and not true. Not true because it is unfair to the Con-Attendees who were looking forward to pre-ordering/picking up the figure(s) and true because it might be easier to obtain one seeing that the Con-Attendee and Non-Attendee numbers might be combined. Once again I could've just been told some bad scoop, but I thought I would at least pass it on to all of you fellow freaks.

That's actually great news. :rock:rock:rock

We'll be updated on this though, right? I've no problem ordering the figures as SS Exclusives, but don't the exclusive figures usually sell out fast? And I mean, fast?
Will PPO members still have priority? And I just hope the pre-order for them doesn't happen while I'm at the con. Oh, brother...

We'll be updated on this though, right? I've no problem ordering the figures as SS Exclusives, but don't the exclusive figures usually sell out fast? And I mean, fast?
Will PPO members still have priority? And I just hope the pre-order for them doesn't happen while I'm at the con. Oh, brother...

Maybe but perhaps the full allotment to sideshow, as opposed to just the 10% of their SDCC allotment will now be offered online. If thats the case I might fancy my chances of getting one being better.

Yeah, but now all of the attendees and non-attendees will be trying for these puppies on the same exact day.
I've never ordered a normal exclusive before, but it seems like they sell out extremely fast. And with these edition sizes, it's a little unnerving.

Maybe this isn't too good of an example, but most of the time, SS has a normal and ex fig. The ex fig is sold out quite quickly. Luckily, with such situations, there's still a normal version available. But here, the ex fig is all we get. I dunno... Good for non-attendees for sure, but now everyone will be piled in to try to score one of the 500 at the same time.

Same here! Just sucks for those who were specifically going to SDCC to get the Hot Toys Exclusives.

It's not like they weren't available for non-attendees too...

I'm not seeing what's "not fair". :huh

Seems like all you lost is some kind of sense of entitlement. :lol

This is still going to be a limited PPO item, it just sounds like not all of the HT figures will be actually there at the con to be picked up.

The good news is we should have Sarah around end of July early August, though if that's the case, T-1000 better be out on display at the show.

None of them will be available. All of HT's exclusive figs for SDCC (and the SSDC exclusive page doesn't display them anymore) will be running late, and therefore not at the con. Dunno about the Iron Man bust, but hey, that thread is pretty much devoid of hype lately.

How fast do these typically sell out, anyway? That's all I'm worried about, as it seems like they're gone within the first day they're available :(.

Ok, I was misunderstanding what was going on.

Hopefully it'll still be a PPO at some point, I don't feel like watching the newsletter like a hawk some night, but if that's how it's done I'm game.

This is good news. I just wonder if they will still go up for pre-order on Friday the 2nd. I took the day off. 4 day 4th of July weekend and figure pre-order planned.

Back