Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

She won't go up for order tonight, if we get anything tonight, it'll be a PPO announcement or an announcement to check next week's newsletter for preorder, I can't think of any time they didn't give a week's notice minimum for when an item would be made available.

If the edition size hasn't been set sometimes they will just go up. Although you are right, they usually give us a week's notice. Hopefully we get some more info at the least!

It would be nice to have something concrete instead of this, it's SDCC, no it's not, it's back up on SDCC page, now it's not again.

All I care at the moment is a 100% locked in, this is how it's being released, and this is when you can order it.

Looks like it will probably be a SDCC pre-order now, which is just fine by me as I'm going :D

Didn't you guys read the newsletter?

Additionally, we'd like to let collectors know that Hot Toys' T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise 12-inch Figure and Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Bust will not be a part of our line up of SDCC Exclusives line-up. Instead both will be offered for Pre-Order toward the end of July 2010, so stay tuned to our website for your chance to order these cool collectibles! And remember, the Guardian Predator 12-inch Collectible Figure by Hot Toys will be our 5th and final con exclusive!

Nope, not interested in the other con Exclusives and figured there'd be an article in the General or Marvel sections.

Ok, so we've got a ways to go before we even order this. Hopefully HT might put out another T2 figure in the mean time to order.

My bad, I didn't realize tonight's newsletter was already up on the site, I thought it was last weeks, it's early tonight.

Well at least we now have confirmation from Sideshow, it's not going to be a con piece, and it won't go up for order until end of July. I wonder, will it ship fairly quickly, or was HT way off from having this thing ready on time and it'll still be 4 months after July before she ships.

Looks like it will probably be a SDCC pre-order now, which is just fine by me as I'm going :D

Check back two of your posts ago. :lol

I meant an item you could pre-order at SDCC, not a SDCC exclusive. Con attendees get first dibs at ordering EVERYTHING, including exclusive version of items before they even go up on the website/PPOs. :D

:lecture:lecture:lecture A freak actually posted Sideshow's CS response via a phone call convo basically stating that.

Stating what? That this would be available to preorder at SDCC first?

It's not going to be a SDCC exclusive. It will be a normal Sideshow Exclusive figure sold through the Sideshow site and shipped out to customers.

It's not going to be a SDCC exclusive. It will be a normal Sideshow Exclusive figure sold through the Sideshow site and shipped out to customers.

Well, there's actually 2 parts to Sideshow items available at SDCC.

One part is items made with intent for most of the ES to be sold to people who will be at the show as a treat for being there.

The other side is, during the show, Sideshow will have SDCC preorders for hot items, and attendees get to just walk up to the booth and put orders in while non-attendees get PPOs and things to fight to place orders.

The other side is, during the show, Sideshow will have SDCC preorders for hot items, and attendees get to just walk up to the booth and put orders in while non-attendees get PPOs and things to fight to place orders.

Thank you MaulFan! Boba Ben and thenammagazine, please reread my post:

Back