Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

I'm in no rush for these. I just want an opportunity to order them for whenever they are released.

I am definitely going to SDCC, so it sucks that I can't just grab it while I'm there. Now I'll have to pay tax and shipping in California for Sarah. That blows.

So, if these aren't ready for any of the Cons, they shouldn't even be called con-exclusives anymore, but Toy Hunter/ Sideshow exclusives.

I am definitely going to SDCC, so it sucks that I can't just grab it while I'm there. Now I'll have to pay tax and shipping in California for Sarah. That blows.

So, if these aren't ready for any of the Cons, they shouldn't even be called con-exclusives anymore, but Toy Hunter/ Sideshow exclusives.

:exactly::hi5:

An update on the situation, Gort and Mk VI will also not be available for the Con and will be sold online along with Sarah as regular Sideshow Exclusive items.

I wonder why the Gort Pred is still listed as a SDCC EX and the others have been removed (Sarah and the Mk VI)? Weren't they all listed on the SSC EX list last week?

:huh

Theres nothing really new for Gort except the paint job so probably alot easier to put out then a new sculpt with hair and different specs of iron man.

Woooho, take that eBay scalpers, I know haVe a chance to own it without resorting to ebay.

Hence why they're now just "Sideshow Exclusives" as pointed out in the quoted post. ;)

Woooho, take that eBay scalpers, I know haVe a chance to own it without resorting to ebay.

I don't think this really changes your opportunities too much. I mean, previously scalpers could attend SDCC and get this to flip on Ebay or order it as a non-attendee and flip. Now all they have to do is order it online when SSC does a PPO for it. The competition is still there.

I don't think this really changes your opportunities too much. I mean, previously scalpers could attend SDCC and get this to flip on Ebay or order it as a non-attendee and flip. Now all they have to do is order it online when SSC does a PPO for it. The competition is still there.

Might further ____ those bastards if the delay is longer as the buyers who prepay will be highly pissed that the figure's taking longer to ship than promised at the end of the auction. :lol

Wow! Definatley big news I missed yesterday on this.

Perhaps its just SDCC they can't get them done for, and not the Asian Toy Fairs. They might still have them for those. But if it is ALL of those events they can't get them ready for, then this might have just jumped up in edition size. Why not pump out a few more now that there is no event to get ready for and make enough to fill the overwhelming demand?

And its now possible these might just pop up tomorrow during the newsletter as a regular Pre-order. :dunno

I hope your right Batt Munch, I want one regardless of price.

And its now possible these might just pop up tomorrow during the newsletter as a regular Pre-order. :dunno

I think it'll still be very limited, just since it won't be ready for Comic-Con, it'll just be converted to a Sideshow Exclusive of some kind with no regular edition.

Sideshow's SDCC PPO page still has them listed for pre-order starting on July 1st, which is a Thursday. The question is, 10am or 6pm PST.

Not sure if this was mentioned but I just realized that she (or it) should really have the leg wound with the wrap.

Sideshow's SDCC PPO page still has them listed for pre-order starting on July 1st, which is a Thursday. The question is, 10am or 6pm PST.

Where, I only see Gort now on the page (which is now listed to PPO the date and time Sarah was scheduled for), though that wasn't even there the other day. Many they can't get this mess squared away, hopefully tonight's newsletter will clear it all up.

So when is the estimated preorder date for this?

Where, I only see Gort now on the page (which is now listed to PPO the date and time Sarah was scheduled for), though that wasn't even there the other day. Many they can't get this mess squared away, hopefully tonight's newsletter will clear it all up.

Wow! You're right. She's not there anymore. That page definitely seems to be in a state of flux. I wonder if we'll see her up for order tonight???:dunno

Wow! You're right. She's not there anymore. That page definitely seems to be in a state of flux. I wonder if we'll see her up for order tonight???:dunno

She won't go up for order tonight, if we get anything tonight, it'll be a PPO announcement or an announcement to check next week's newsletter for preorder, I can't think of any time they didn't give a week's notice minimum for when an item would be made available.

Back