Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

Thank you MaulFan! Boba Ben and thenammagazine, please reread my post:

That is all we know right now. The person who talked to the cs rep found out that this is no longer going to be a SDCC exclusive item that would be ready for pickup at the con and that it will be pre-ordered on the website. Anything about in person pre-orders at SDCC on this item before it is put up for pre-order the site is speculation right now.

It does say end of July and we all know what event is at the 'end of July.' If these were done enough to be considered con exclusives up until just a week ago, then surely they'll have it at the show to at least show off. And that would logically mean we could pre-order it there too. Yes, it is just speculation, but I'd bet the farm on it being a comic-con order.

Yeah, you might be right Buttmunch. It would actually be cool of Sideshow to offer these as SDCC pre-orders to attendees as they weren't able to pick them up at the show anyhow. If that happens, I do worry as I really wanted to pre-order one of these on the 2nd of July and if the SDCC in person pre-orders totally sell out, I could be in trouble on this one.

:lecture:lecture:lecture A freak actually posted Sideshow's CS response via a phone call convo basically stating that.

Stating what? That this would be available to preorder at SDCC first?

Again, specified just pages ago in this very thread. Reading IS your friend. :lol

I did actually go back and read the last few pages before I originally posted. I couldn't find anything that pertained to a possible preorder at SDCC, which is what Buttmunch was referring to. I assumed your post was in reference to that, but it was relating to the response from Sideshow that it would not be available for pickup at SDCC. That much I had figured out.

Just so we're on the same page, there is no Sideshow CS confirming a preorder for this item on site at SDCC. But as Buttmunch said, it's a very good possibility.

:pray:

Question - If I were to pick up the V1 Sarah head sculpt on Ebay along with the glasses and hat, would I get everything else in the Disguise version that came with V1 except the rifle? Because, truth be told, I have always wanted the steel works hair down, shotgun version. Figure I can add the rifle from my sideshow version and have a little homemade DX version of Sarah. Anyone else consider doing this?

P.S. Speaking of the sideshow version, anyone tried using it's exclusive hat on the HT version?

As is this :rolleyes2
this too. :rolleyes:
At least Kross is giving his opinion, which is what this thread is for.
i've expressed my opinion about this figure multiple times in both this thread, and the original sarah conner thread. i dont need to repeat myself, and it's useless to come in and randomly say "cool figure good detail" it's a simple waste of time and energy to post that.
and for the record, i think this figure is cool, overall decent looking, especially the boots, but the T1000 head is truly sensational.

So whats the official preorder date for Sarah. Sorry if it has already been asked.

Thanks man for sticking up for me :wave

You stay here long enough and you'll learn to stick up for yourself, once you realize that half the length of these threads are filled with drivel. :lol

So whats the official preorder date for Sarah. Sorry if it has already been asked.

You'll do well to check a few pages back and begin reading.

This figure is already out. Theres no more POing.

Really? News to me.

You stay here long enough and you'll learn to stick up for yourself, once you realize that half the length of these threads are filled with drivel. :lol

You'll do well to check a few pages back and begin reading.

Really? News to me.

Lol I thought I was at the other sarah thread :lol my bad!

You guys think the price on ebay is fair for this fig ($350)? Or should I just wait a bit longer and see?

Back