Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I thought I was at the other sarah thread :lol my bad!

sam.gif

late to the party but i did see quite a few unhappy with this sculpt and hair. i totally agree. in my opinion this looks like kristen wiig from SNL (with a touch of Axl Rose). Very weak figure, and the only way it will sell overall is because it comes with the donut t1000. oh well, i would rather just get the head on ebay.

late to the party but i did see quite a few unhappy with this sculpt and hair. i totally agree. in my opinion this looks like kristen wiig from SNL (with a touch of Axl Rose). Very weak figure, and the only way it will sell overall is because it comes with the donut t1000. oh well, i would rather just get the head on ebay.

Well, there's aways the chance HT will do a resculpt or tweak it so we don't confuse Linda Hamilton with Linda Blair. The sculpt is indeed disappointing.

I think some will grab this and get a HT Sarah ponytail head... some may even send one to Seb to put long hair on it.

I guess so :pray:

This fig just went to top priority on my want list, after the release of the T-1000. I want the donut head :drool

Yeah i hear you. Im going to try my hardest to snag one. I also think Hot Toys will rework some portions of her.

Likely 500 pieces for U.S. and 500 for Asia.

Hopefully double that. Apparently back in the day they produced 250 of Street Clubber Lang .............. they then reproduced another 250. So 500 total. If I miss out, I hope they follow a similar strategy ............ they seem to "reproduce" as of late. I figure they're sick of seeing the secondary (Ebay) market make double the retail price.

Hopefully double that. Apparently back in the day they produced 250 of Street Clubber Lang .............. they then reproduced another 250. So 500 total. If I miss out, I hope they follow a similar strategy ............ they seem to "reproduce" as of late. I figure they're sick of seeing the secondary (Ebay) market make double the retail price.

Good. I hope they produce more of this than orignally planned. If I miss this figure I'll be very displeased indeed.

For the record, I was interested in this figure way before the donut head was known to be included. But I'm wanting her even more now to have that head for my third T-1000 figure (well 4th I guess if you count this Sarah-1000). Funny how Neca made WAY more T-800s to T-1000s, but HT has given us a good 4 distinct looks for the T-1000 alone already! :google

And as far as I know, the Asian Cons are still getting this figure then. Its just Sideshow/SDCC that has been delayed. This makes me think they will increase the numbers on it since its not longer a con exclusive for them, just a site exclusive. I'd expect her to be a new SDCC pre-order though. That would give con goers the chance to order her before the offical PPO/pre-order since we don't get the chance to pick her up at the show anymore. I think that would be a fair trade off.

So I wouldn't go into panic mode just yet. But I will say this, if you want the donut head, you're going to have to order the entire figure. I don't see this really being parted out. If they do part out the head on ebay/etc it could easily go for more (or near) the cost of the full figure. I predict a lot of Sarah-1000s being available afterwards without the donut head though. :lecture

If they do part out the head on ebay/etc it could easily go for more (or near) the cost of the full figure. I predict a lot of Sarah-1000s being available afterwards without the donut head though. :lecture

Chrissakes. I might be a dumba$$ for it but if I were selling just a head I couldn't possibly charge someone the cost of a full figure for it or even close. I'd be ridden with guilt.

Anyway if I do miss this figure I would probably lose my ebay virginity to get her. Although she might tell me 'you can not risk yourself even for me!'

Back