Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. This is the "chase" figure of this line. I must have it.

It better be the only 'chase' figure. Hair-down shoulda been the regular MMS at least, dammit. Assassin Sarah is a lovely figure but its too standalone, with only the shortest of onscreen interraction with any other character. Theres no scene to recreate between her and the T-800.

It better be the only 'chase' figure. Hair-down shoulda been the regular MMS at least, dammit. Assassin Sarah is a lovely figure but its too standalone, with only the shortest of onscreen interraction with any other character. Theres no scene to recreate between her and the T-800.

I think it'll be the only one imo. Remember this site is like their R&D so ........... I was kinda pissed when they revealed the hair down sculpt with the exclusive but i'm over it. The more the variety the better. Would the exclusive be interesting if the Sarah's were switched still with T-1000 donut head? I don't think so. Not as much anyway.

Chrissakes. I might be a dumba$$ for it but if I were selling just a head I couldn't possibly charge someone the cost of a full figure for it or even close. I'd be ridden with guilt.

You wouldn't have to. That'd be determined in the final seconds of an ebay auction. :lol

I really don't get all of the hate for this figure. Is it just the exclusive part of it? I hate that too, but I still really like the figure.

And if people are parting this out, I'll take any steel floor bases I can get!

This is the Sarah Connor I would buy. Can anyone tell me what is going on with it? As a canadian I can't attend the con. Is there going to be a preorder threw Sideshow only or are other vendors going to have a shot at it?

Thanks.

Will be delayed, and won't be available at SDCC anyway. Not sure how Sideshow will be handling it, but it might just be available as a traditional pre-order with low quantities.

Eh, well I hope I can get one. I would use it as an end of the film version of Sarah and it would go great with a BD Arnold and the T-1000.

Put her (with a possible John) right between the T-800 and the T-1000 facing off.

For me, it's all about the T-1000 head. I wouldn't otherwise buy a Sarah at all, but that figure will be a nice addition to my display with the T-800(s?) and T-1000.

This package is a great deal, an awesome T-1000 head to add to the T-1000 figure and a Steel Mill based Sarah Connor, which is the look I want most.

Personally I'd have preferred if they'd put a less desireable T-1000 head with Sarah Connor, if they had to do that, so the people who want the package primarily for Sarah connor and not just a tiny portion of it aren't having to compete with people who really have no interest in the figure and just want a little head - Yes I did say that.

Personally I'd have preferred if they'd put a less desireable T-1000 head with Sarah Connor, if they had to do that, so the people who want the package primarily for Sarah connor and not just a tiny portion of it aren't having to compete with people who really have no interest in the figure and just want a little head - Yes I did say that.

Yeah. Too bad the "healing" split head wasn't included with this instead of the Doughnut head. I pass on this Sarah completely.

I'd wager it was probably planned as an insurance policy, they wanted to do the Sarah and hoped it'd sell on it's own well enough, but just incase it doesn't, pack in a highly desired item for another figure to ensure sales. They don't care if people part out or whatever, once the figure's intiially bought, they got their money.

I'd wager it was probably planned as an insurance policy, they wanted to do the Sarah and hoped it'd sell on it's own well enough, but just incase it doesn't, pack in a highly desired item for another figure to ensure sales. They don't care if people part out or whatever, once the figure's intiially bought, they got their money.

And I definitely see why they would include a wanted piece with Sarah. Without it the interest would be rather small. Now my only concern is how limited is it really. I actually like the figure and don't want to be left out just because it was such a small run.

Frankly the healing head is probably the least wanted out of any of the T-1000 damage head possibilities. I'm sure thats why they put it with the full T-1000 figure. The donut and fully blown up heads are more desirable and can potentially lead to larger sells of figures that might not have sold as well otherwise. This figure for example. As MaulFan said, its guaranteed to sell out now with the donut head. Its questionable without it or being very limited.

So I'd imagine the fully blown up head will surface later. The T-800 sells fine on his own, so its not needed there. But if they are actually considering a John Connor, than that head could certainly boots his sales a bit.

What is it, is it because of the Exorcist comparisons that people aren't liking this version of Sarah?

What I mean to say is, is it just the execution of this figure thats the problem for people and the reason they think it blows or did people just not want HT to bother doing the hair-down Sarah. If its the latter I'm baffled...since this was her appearance for the majority of her time in this outfit, why favour the other one over this one? If its the former, fair enough but I disagree.

I think a lot of people don't care much about Sarah period, so 2 seems like a bit much, and some people aren't digging the likeness on the new head.

You know whats great though? Theres a good chance of people who bought it strictly for Sarah selling the Donut head since its not even compatible with the Sarah body.

I think the most I ever saw a Buy it Now for a single head was the DX Joker as soon as he came out on ebay from 7toys for like $90. I'm hoping the same will happen here, I'll happily throw down $100 just for the Donut head since I'm only buying one 1000.

Back