Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its gonna suck to have this T-1000 head and not a T-1000!!!! :gah:

Like everyone else thats the only thing I really want from this. I dont think it turned out quite as well as the proto pics. Might just pick up the original if I pick her up at all.

for me the sarah connor figure(s) from hot toys is(are) a disappointment. I don't know but when i see the male figures they look so real but when i look at her she looks so toy-ish. the same goes to silk spectre etc. the only female figure which I like a bit is jessica biel from blade.

but this sarah connor isn't linda though

20100716_8ed884f7b9ff7de3f38361spXoLhsaoE.jpg

really more like nicole kidman. should be now tom cruise the terminator? ^^

I think the females lose out a bit against males because of how soft some of them look these days. Elizabeth Swann is a great portrait, but I think part of that is that she has the level of skin texture of a male figure, it helps define it as more than a toy.

It seems the real hair ones always have a little something missing in the sculpts. Not that there has been many of them, just seems that way.

95% this is getting canceled. I just cant get past that hair and the likeness is better on the regular Sarah. That T-1000 just isnt worth the price.

There is no making it look good for me. I hate the faux hair, period.

Also, I still dont like the likeness much.

I'm going to slave at getting that hair looking like the steel mill, who knows if I will or if anyone could succeed at it, but I'm going to try. Even if I can't get it to work, Sarah hair down has been a highly wanted addition to my T2 12" collection, I don't care if this looks a little odd, it's better than the ill proportioned Sideshow Sarah and I was content to live with that at one time.

There is no making it look good for me. I hate the faux hair, period.

Also, I still dont like the likeness much.

I hate it just as much as you .......... but its Sarah! :dunno

I'm going to slave at getting that hair looking like the steel mill, who knows if I will or if anyone could succeed at it, but I'm going to try. Even if I can't get it to work, Sarah hair down has been a highly wanted addition to my T2 12" collection, I don't care if this looks a little odd, it's better than the ill proportioned Sideshow Sarah and I was content to live with that at one time.

I might end up sending this to Seb for some real justice. The hair does look too neat but they also listened and gave us all what we asked for. I want this to look very messy.

I think the non-sculpted hair works on this figure yet I don't like it on BW :huh

That said, I don't like the sculpted hair on SC but I like it on Abigail. A strange conundrum indeed.

I'm not too surprised it's clean out of the box, and I don't really care, I plan to sit down with some hair gel and work it to look like the mill, if I have to I'll even trim some strands for bangs and all, I think it can be done, I realize the average collector doesn't want to put that much work in so as it is, the figure sucks, but I'm willing and care enough to do it, so I'm going to.

I'm not too surprised it's clean out of the box, and I don't really care, I plan to sit down with some hair gel and work it to look like the mill, if I have to I'll even trim some strands for bangs and all, I think it can be done, I realize the average collector doesn't want to put that much work in so as it is, the figure sucks, but I'm willing and care enough to do it, so I'm going to.

Now that's dedication. :rock:bow

Back