Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't see why it wouldn't.

80 is a ripp off. Pony up another 80 and by the whole figure.

True, but I would buy the head seperately to save on import taxes.

The Sarah Connor figure will remain in the box, and the option selling will be for a dumping price.

Cancelled my Sideshow ordered; decided to order from Alter Ego instead...in the end, I am really torn, but decided to keep it

Still on the fence, I have a pre order with SS but if I do proceed want to go with AlterEgo. Just having trouble justifying it. Also alot of stuff is coming out between now and sept along iwth SDCC @_@

20100716_8ed884f7b9ff7de3f38361spXoLhsaoE.jpg

Coyote ugly. Yeesh...

Eugh. Not diggin' this one either, both Sarah's aren't on the same level as the T-800 and T-1000 for me.

Eugh. Not diggin' this one either, both Sarah's aren't on the same level as the T-800 and T-1000 for me.

Yeah, I agree. I totally feel the same. Neither pop like the T-800 did. The first Sarah was very plain but you could see her somewhat in there and it was very plain. This just isn't even hitting the mark. Looks like some random scary woman? it has zero! resemblance to Linda Hamilton.

2n81o2o.jpg

OG-Linda-Hamilton-Returns-In-Terminator-Salvation.jpg

wenn2131407.jpg

https://www.larsramstad.com/bilder/Full/LindaHamiltonAutoX_big_other9.jpg

Terminator2.jpg

I thought she was sexier near the end of the film.

Last edited:
I have regular Sarah and she is great! The cap has to be altered to fit her head right, but I'm real happy. Right now I have her posed with her shades on.

I have T-1000 Sarah on order too, but now I'm wondering if I should just grab the HS. Ah well, I guess it won't be so bad to have an extra female body with the muscled arms.

Still on the fence, I have a pre order with SS but if I do proceed want to go with AlterEgo. Just having trouble justifying it. Also alot of stuff is coming out between now and sept along iwth SDCC @_@

I hear you.....I have eight 12" figures on preorder that will hit between now and end of year......at some point, a collector has gotta pick and choose more....so tough

After much deliberation, I think I'm gonna have to let this go.

I fear that hair won't be able to be futzed to get it looking right. You'd have to cut bangs and kink it up which I doubt will hold without looking curly (note Black Widow).

The only option I see with the hair now is pulled back in a pony tail with the hat on.

As much as I want that T-1000 head, I think I'd rather pay $60 for the head loose than $150 for the head and a figure I won't use.

I might pick this up later though if someone like GoHastings gets it for much less.

I would not rush to conclusion without seeing this under varying lighting conditions, or even in hand pics. Or even flat out in hand.

Yeah, I agree. I totally feel the same. Neither pop like the T-800 did. The first Sarah was very plain but you could see her somewhat in there and it was very plain. This just isn't even hitting the mark. Looks like some random scary woman? it has zero! resemblance to Linda Hamilton.

2n81o2o.jpg

OG-Linda-Hamilton-Returns-In-Terminator-Salvation.jpg

wenn2131407.jpg

https://www.larsramstad.com/bilder/Full/LindaHamiltonAutoX_big_other9.jpg

Terminator2.jpg

I thought she was sexier near the end of the film.

If you can get her hair to be a bit more wavey like in those pics then it should help out a great deal. The hair is derailing the figure alot.

Back