Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For that last pic Jack, did you have to use any product to put it that way?
nothing. just futzing.
That looks damn perfect! :clap Any tips?
thanks! i'm sure you've futzed with your figures. this no different you're just now having to futz with hair.

They took 8 photos and one of them couldn't be it?
your right. ht can be like ss when they take their pictures.

and sorry if there are mis-spelled words and no caps. wife got the girls at soccer practice and i'm holding a kid that's asleep.:)

2ujt4p1.jpg

Yep that works for me!

Yeah, that shot you wouldn't even think it was a figure. Scary how real it looks.

Yeah, that actually turned out pretty well. I've been putting off getting her just to know if she was worth it rather than just for the T-1000 head. Cant wait to see what else everyone else does when theirs show up.

If it looks that good in Jack's photos, it's going to look wicked in hand. :yess:

Yes and with the hair 'dirtied' up. The only problem with that photo is the hair is a bit too full I think. Needs to be sweatier looking and tighter to the head. The eyes look great through the hair though.

Yes and with the hair 'dirtied' up. The only problem with that photo is the hair is a bit too full I think. Needs to be sweatier looking and tighter to the head. The eyes look great through the hair though.
And with some time and patience I think many will get it to a point where they will be happy with it.
In the package it comes with a plastic wrap around the head, so the hair is tight around the head. The figure itself could use some dirtying up. Darkening the hair would also help. Right now it look like she spent a lot of time shampooing and not trudging around a refinery.

There's definitely a multitude of possibilities for this figure - hair wise. She'll look absolutely amazing with the hair frizzed up and a little greasier looking. I think I'll wait and see what others do with the hair before I try making it look more movie accurate, though.

That's my goal as well. Then I'll take the clean version and make it the hospital version.

The thing I find that hurts the stock look of the figure most is the excessive ammount of forehead showing, it just looks odd since you really never see that much of Linda's. Getting bangs and coverage over the front of the head is the most critical area of the hair to work on in my book.

The thing I find that hurts the stock look of the figure most is the excessive ammount of forehead showing

Now that you mention it yeah, I dunno why I hadn't thought of that. It makes her look like a big baby with that giant forehead. Easily rectifiable I expect.

The thing I find that hurts the stock look of the figure most is the excessive ammount of forehead showing, it just looks odd since you really never see that much of Linda's. Getting bangs and coverage over the front of the head is the most critical area of the hair to work on in my book.

I don't like it either. My guess is that Hot Toys didn't want to risk cutting and styling the hair the way they though it should be, and though it was better to leave it up to the individual to style it to suit whatever look from the movie they want to go for.

Back