Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl they don't how much my ____ cost:monkey3
actually the oldest wants my collection. the boy is too young to know dad collects dolls and other stuff, so we'll see what happens as he gets older. The middle girl gets freaked out by some of my stuff. If she's even in the mix she's definitely selling my ____.:gah:

My kids are all grown, but always and still know I collect "ACTION FIGURES". They use to like what I liked, but my daughter grew out of it and my son still picks one up once in a blue moon if he really likes it. My wife puts up with it becauce it makes me happy and I'm past the point and at the age that I could care less what the rest of my family thinks about it anymore.

Agh,,just reorder her,,,then wait to get the preds from Predators

Ive already got the lost and wolf pred and berserker and t -1000 on po,so might see what the classic pred will look like first before getting p1 on feebay! As for this im reordering,the girlfriend can wait for her usa holiday :hi5: then :mad:

My sideshow account still says it's processing... I ordered it on the first day available. is this normal? (This will be my first Sideshow collectibles purchase--although I have 3 more on pre-order)

Too many collectors cancel this figure few days ago...and they re-order...maybe soon be SOLD OUT!! my figure be this 08/17. :)

Too many collectors cancel this figure few days ago...and they re-order...maybe soon be SOLD OUT!! my figure be this 08/17. :)

What's funny is one epic photo sold it for nearly everybody. How bad is that when Hot Toys photos can't do it.

My kids are all grown, but always and still know I collect "ACTION FIGURES". They use to like what I liked, but my daughter grew out of it and my son still picks one up once in a blue moon if he really likes it. My wife puts up with it becauce it makes me happy and I'm past the point and at the age that I could care less what the rest of my family thinks about it anymore.

Yeah, I've collected toys, then models, now high-end toys and statues my whole life. Surprisingly, nobody really ever gave me crap about it. Most people usually think it's cool, or they are just afraid I'll kick their asses. I don't know. I'm so passionate about the hobby though, that I turned it into a business, and now paint for Sideshow. I guess George Lucas set my destiny in motion when he and Kenner got me addicted to cracktion figures as a small child.

Yeah, I've collected toys, then models, now high-end toys and statues my whole life. Surprisingly, nobody really ever gave me crap about it. Most people usually think it's cool, or they are just afraid I'll kick their asses. I don't know. I'm so passionate about the hobby though, that I turned it into a business, and now paint for Sideshow. I guess George Lucas set my destiny in motion when he and Kenner got me addicted to cracktion figures as a small child.

It's kind of the same situation here, along with the customizing a lot of my friends and family find it challenging and like art.

Back