Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still hope they make the dreads longer and heads and bio helmets bigger but I'm over it for the most part. Just want this sucker on my shelf allready.

yes , me too, but they still have time to impove then a bit,
if not, that's fine, i'll love my predators anyway.

jesss december , i guess we will just have to wait , so falconer will be released by april?

I hope it will be released end of Oct or early Nov... Since Predators DVD or Bluray is out on the 19...

unfortunately I don't think it will be. I know not many care for the Prince Dastan, but if they were going for the days the DVD/Blu-Ray are released, they missed the mark on him (at least in the US) so I'm assuming the same will happen with Berserker...

"but I've been wrong before"

The Neca line of these is tempting but...no humans. Not sure I need a bunch of Predators who have no one to be pitted against. Hot Toys have made a really cool figure in Royce though. I liked Brody, despite being an unconventional action man, I thought he was very convincing and the figure is great - Hot Toys human figures are really my favourites these days. Royce would actually be my first order from this line. And then of course I couldn't not order one or all of the Predators - not as accurate as Neca but ultimately more impressive.

The Neca line of these is tempting but...no humans. Not sure I need a bunch of Predators who have no one to be pitted against. Hot Toys have made a really cool figure in Royce though. I liked Brody, despite being an unconventional action man, I thought he was very convincing and the figure is great - Hot Toys human figures are really my favourites these days. Royce would actually be my first order from this line. And then of course I couldn't not order one or all of the Predators - not as accurate as Neca but ultimately more impressive.

So true. That's pretty much the way I see it. They may have their issues (mainly head size and dreads), but they still look fan-damn-tastic. Not just that, but they're totally NEW Predators! With all-new parts and paint jobs! We haven't had something like this in forever, and these have the biggest "wow" factor I've seen on any of HT's Preds.

i saw on a site it was being released or shipped out nov 13th

Hot diggety dog! Hope that's true... I can't wait to get mine!

Back