Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^that would be awesome if it did come out on that date! as well as royce and falconer! :pray:

EDIT: snoop101 killed my hopes :lol I was thinking that too, but still had a slight daydream of it being true

Just got my 3v card re-activated today so i can go back to buying things online ..as my last few figures i got from sales money.
Now i can po my berserker and warmachine and pay off my Ironman IV and T1000!

Whatever about the release dates will Berserker definitely be the first out for this line?

Eh? ..i'd say royce might come out first ..and taking into account the whole Biomask thing with falconer .. berserker will/should be the first predator released from this line i'd imagine.

I was going on the order of announcement/first showing of pics. Berserker was before Royce. Typically its first shown first released.

I really need to pull the finger out and actually order this...

Meant to do it ages ago, but it slipped my mind :duh

I was going on the order of announcement/first showing of pics. Berserker was before Royce. Typically its first shown first released.

Thats the regular pattern ..but its not always the case ..we seen warmachine before t1000 right?

Does anyone know how much the shipping will be. They said the estimated price is 7 dollars or sumthing like that but how much is the shipping usually for Hot Toys figure for people that live in the U.S?

Has there been a pic posted of the box art of this pred?

No ..because if there was that would mean its been released, which it is not...but soon hopefully.

The only time i ever seen a preview image of a figures pacakging was the Comedians just before it was releeasd.

Does anyone know how much the shipping will be. They said the estimated price is 7 dollars or sumthing like that but how much is the shipping usually for Hot Toys figure for people that live in the U.S?

It depends on where you order it from but shipping on HT figures is usually $9 to $11 from what I've found.

Back