Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as I have said to me the biggest problem was not the resize overall height, but the size of the head, is the only predator big head and they do microcephalic

and then the physical features of the face softened in disney style (much more like the NECA)
t0jaxw.jpg

if I had done the pre-order for berserker HT (I did not and I will not) rather to obtain size as in the promotional photos I wish the entire head was sculpted from scratch

This :lecture:goodpost::exactly: Also the bio is too small too and if you wanna get really nitpicky, the jawbone should be little wider and more square. Tbh, if all HT did was make the head and bio bigger but still didn't make changes to the sculpt itself, I'd still be satisfied. Berserker (and Falconer and Tracker) have very noticablly oversized noggins in the film and while some may argue the smaller head are more aesthetically pleasing, they are still very inaccurate.

The question I keep coming back to is how and why the height difference has occurred?

Are we to believe that it was the incompetence of HT? Saying "there may be slight discrepancy in calculating the size from prototype to final products this time" - I thought the prototypes were produced 1:1 (seeing as they put them in toyhunters window). I don't understand the manufacturing process so I start thinking what's difficult about entering "100%" into the computer?

Makes you wonder whether it was a calculating error, or something more surreptitious like a materials/cost saving change?

sizecomp.jpg

Just realized that the leather straps (thighs) are a ____ing crap and cheaper comparing with the prototype :slap

I to am concerned about the size and for me especially the hands look way too small. But as for height this pic by OMG (Thanks OMG) makes me feel some better. B looks very big compared to Royce, the only thing is that pic doesn't show how B stands up against his hunting partners. :huh. Overall, I am keeping my PO with SSC and adding this bad mofo to my Predator DeTolf :clap.

OMGpicBnRoyce.jpg

Berserker would really benefit from an oversized bio like the HT P1 figure. How typical that HT would fashion a smaller more form-fitting bio here while the P1 mask needed to be more like that and ended up massive.

its a little confusing with this pred and pics, royce is as big as dutch right and predator one is a ye bit taller but the pic with berserk behind royce berserk is huge , so dose it make berserk the same size as predator one and royce smaller than dutch?

Josh at Alter Ego Comics says it will be around 4-6 weeks before they (hope to) get them, but they have not had any confirmation from there supplier yet...

I so can't wait for this fella, my first HT Predator :D

Let's meet Mr. Black junior.....

IMG_3012.jpg

I think it is really just P1 made a little shorter than any other Pred. IMO
IMG_3008.jpg

Let's meet Mr. Black junior.....

IMG_3012.jpg

I think it is really just P1 made a little shorter than any other Pred. IMO
IMG_3008.jpg

Right, that settles it then.
Too bad, as I was really keen on having the "super-pred". So he's just another pred now. A cool figure, but unfortunately one of the biggest selling points is gone now.
Good thing I'm not that big a fan of preds in general. I'll keep the PO for now, but I am disappointed.

as long as you dont pose berserk with any other pred it will be fine any way on of us freaks will find a way to make him bigger and i hope they share it with us,but like any other figure that bad in ways it will start to grow on you.

as I was really keen on having the "super-pred". So he's just another pred now. A cool figure, but unfortunately one of the biggest selling points is gone now.
Good thing I'm not that big a fan of preds in general. I'll keep the PO for now, but I am disappointed.

Yeah, I've the same kinda feelings too:monkey2

Last edited:
so cool that it has normal height.
classic face shapes+adding the net+changing feet to normal+filling holes in the head to make it smooth+some armor adjustments = i'll get another predator instead of rodriguez crap.
he'll look perfect in this company, like one of them.
https://i179.photobucket.com/albums...d Predators/Predator Hot Toys/P1/crowd_P1.jpg
https://i179.photobucket.com/albums...redator Hot Toys/P2 Body Repaint/crowd_P2.jpg
and others can cry that leather stripes look too new instead of spending 10 minutes to fix them.

Last edited:
Not so super afterall. Kind of disappointed. I prepaid my order in full with my local retailer so no way I can back out now.

Just got to display Berserker away from the older 'classic' Preds.

Back