Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just wrote ht see whats going on i want the one thats out now i dont want them to change it (if they do) i dont want a bobble head predator ,berserker is perfect an im sure on of us freaks will find ways to modify him just like wolf and his cannons .

I need someone to quote the picture again...it's been too long without... :monkey3

As for this guy its weak sauce that the height which was a selling point is ____ed up BUT since I'm not an avid Predator collector and between the three I do own they all look different in body styling, height and paint it doesn't really bother me much.

Wow Hot Toys Facebook is still getting lit up. My eyes are open to how beautiful this figure is now after seeing that YouTube vid and better pics. I just didnt want to see how good it looked I guess because I was so disappointed. I can now really appreciate what Hot Toys has done with this figure and I feel silly for ever complaining. I guess there will be no Berserker in December, but in Feb. instead which is great because its my month :)

It wasn't silly to complain at all. However the figure does look undeniably cool despite the way they shortchanged us on its size.

So what happens now than?

Hot Toys delay him till February to make changes...Would people who have him not be very angry about that?

I have pre ordered mine from ebay and the seller has said his stock will be in November. Does this mean I will have one of the first batch?

Confused...

So what happens now than?

Hot Toys delay him till February to make changes...Would people who have him not be very angry about that?

I have pre ordered mine from ebay and the seller has said his stock will be in November. Does this mean I will have one of the first batch?

Confused...

Is the seller in HK? If so I would have thought he'll get it now, yes.

I am soooo angry. I was quite happy with the final product and if they tweak it again I fear I won't be impressed.
I was really looking forward to having him in time for christmas, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
Now the waiting game begins AGAIN! :impatient:

HT has done that before with John Connor and a couple of others where it came out in Asia and then was delayed to the states because of subtile tweaks. There wasn't an outrage then, I don't expect one now.

Is the seller in HK? If so I would have thought he'll get it now, yes.

I am soooo angry. I was quite happy with the final product and if they tweak it again I fear I won't be impressed.
I was really looking forward to having him in time for christmas, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
Now the waiting game begins AGAIN! :impatient:

Yes the seller is in HK.

Who gets the best deal: me getting it early or not having the later release?

I'm kinda angry that I may not have the better figure.

Why the ____ wouldn't Sideshow get this figure until February? That's four damn months from now, and because I ordered from Alter Ego I'd be waiting till March!

HT has done that before with John Connor and a couple of others where it came out in Asia and then was delayed to the states because of subtile tweaks. There wasn't an outrage then, I don't expect one now.

I actually brought that up before and Wook pointed out that it was just a repaint and not a resculpt. Also there was a recall from the sellers then it wasnt just 2 different types on the market (if memory serves)

After seeing that review I feel a lot better with the Berserker as it is. Especially when it compared to the Wolf it look bigger too me but not too big. It's not like it was going to be the size of the Predalien. I can't for it now!

I just went ahead and ordered him on Ebay, hope it doesnt bite me in the a$$...

Back