Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wrote sideshow to i want to know what the hell is going on i pre-ordered this in july now i have to wait longer they had better make it worth the wait better add more accessories skulls something .:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:impatient::panic:

Probably last lol. BBTS allways seems to get their ____ in last. Anywho SS is the US distributor of HT correct? That means they'll get they'll probably fullfill their order first then ship out to retailers like BBTS, CSC, AE etc.

Thanks for that. I'll cancel my PO and try my best to get Berserker through eBay.

So wait alot of the people who were pissed off thay wern't satisfied with the final figure are now pissed off because of because we have to till Feb for a possibl improved figure? Eh if they make changes ie bigger head and bio and longer dreads, it will be worth the wait for me and if not, no biggie, gives me more time to save.

Just watched the second part of the video review (with a cuppa t and kitkat of course) posted by Legion.
Great to see it so clearly.
I agree with guy that a unique base would've been rather nice.

But all in all, I cannot wait to get this. I'm sure Loontenttoys will have this to us within the next few weeks.

I actually liked the way he looked in the movie. Berserker's supposed to
be a different race/breed of Predator so I like that he looked a little different. Just my opinion of course.

Oh yeah, I know folks really liked that but I personally just thought it was that little bit too exadurated looking.
It made for quite the impact on screen though so I can see both sides. :)

On the figure, I think this looks great though but I know dudes like yourself may be all about the screen accuracy?

So wait alot of the people who were pissed off thay wern't satisfied with the final figure are now pissed off because of because we have to till Feb for a possibl improved figure? Eh if they make changes ie bigger head and bio and longer dreads, it will be worth the wait for me and if not, no biggie, gives me more time to save.

What about the people who already have him, won't they be mega pissed?

Just watched the second part of the video review (with a cuppa t and kitkat of course) posted by Legion.
Great to see it so clearly.
I agree with guy that a unique base would've been rather nice.

But all in all, I cannot wait to get this. I'm sure Loontenttoys will have this to us within the next few weeks.

Oh yeah, I know folks really liked that but I personally just thought it was that little bit too far in that particular direction.
It made for quite the impact on screen though so I can see both sides.

On the figure, I think this looks great though I know you yourself may be all about the screen accuracy?

Me? care about screen accuracy? No I just made the millions of posts ______ing about the small head and bio and dreads to be cool :lol

For Eamon and the others that preordered it from loontentoys:

Hi my friend,

Yes, it is release in toyhunter store now,

but i don't know when release to us.

i think coming soon.

Regards

- loontentoys

i hope Loonten will receive berserkers from the first batch ( if a second batch will be released) and if the second batch is better i will buy a second one.
Sorry by my bad english

Oh yeah, I know folks really liked that but I personally just thought it was that little bit too exadurated looking.
It made for quite the impact on screen though so I can see both sides. :)

On the figure, I think this looks great though but I know dudes like yourself may be all about the screen accuracy?

It's a tricky one eh? As soon as you start to change or embellish something from the source material like this you're engaging and inciting opinion on the product and that can create division.

Hi my friend,

i think coming soon.

Regards

- loontentoys

i hope Loonten will receive berserkers from the first batch ( if a second batch will be released) and if the second batch is better i will buy a second one.
Sorry by my bad english

I got my Royce from loonten. When he told me coming soon it was here within a week:):)

Hi my friend,

i think coming soon.

Regards

- loontentoys

Sorry by my bad english

Yeah, I got the same sort of reply! He usually gets his stuff about 2-3 weeks after Toyhunters. Though Warmachine still hasn't been shipped.

It's a tricky one eh? As soon as you start to change or embellish something from the source material like this you're engaging and inciting opinion on the product and that can create division.

Aye! For me personally, it's all about what makes for the best figure.

If any tweaking is done, I think the most we can hope for is a bigger head and bio (no changes to the actual sculpt) or just a bigger body like the proto.

then the "tweak" they ment was just adding a jaw to that stanz bone trophy. that's HT.:rotfl

Cancelled my PO from BBTS just now. I really couldn't wait until Feb as I'll have a lot of items on the way to me in that month. I'll *hopefully* be getting one on eBay later from HK.

Back